Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,811 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (59460 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Jolumania432(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aboki Too Get Sturbon Head..U 4 Dey Alive Now If U No Try 2 Fight Dem..I Pity U Thou..R.I.P
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by zed7: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Never take a knife to a gun fight. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
If police no fit do their job , they should resign, abi na by force to be police, if u apply as a cleaner , get ready to clean people shiit, if u wan join police get ready to fight armed robbers, I dnt know why u will call dem for help and their salaries are paid from my TAX, u won't see dem till after 12hr wey armed robbers don go

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by harsysky(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
How do all these armed robbers get time to rĂ¢pe. That's what I just don't understand. Even in the process of stealing and killing people they still have time for that?

RIP.

They have all those time because they quite know there is no security in naija.

We're in a country where the power of our so called security personnels lie in harassing and beating-up innocent people, but when it comes to catching criminals they will remove their uniforms and throw them in your face for escape of their dear lives.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Kipstar(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time crime

End time this End time that...yeye people grin
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by lasisi69(f): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kipstar:

End time this End time that...yeye people grin
Okay
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by free2ryhme: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Did Ambode took blood covenant to sacrifice lagosians' live for his political ambition. The high rates of killings in lagos is alarming both at home and on the road
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Babs612000(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
I think it is time that the police should now be own responsible for all this crimes once they are call and they don't go to where the crime is be committed,Their boss should be punished most their job is to protect the public that is what they are been paid for.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
People are wicked sad
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Jowonloju(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ambode, na like this we go de look?
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by DTOBS(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
"According to him, when they got wind that the robbers were around, they quickly called the phone number of the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Isoko Police Station, but the police did not come until the robbers left. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Joe Offor, said he was not aware of the incident."

The change APC promised....
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
I think Guns should be made legal in Nigeria already, to blow those motherf**kers head off instead of waiting for Police that won't come to your rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
justi4jesu:
I think Guns should be made legal in Nigeria already, to blow those motherf**kers head off instead of waiting for Police that won't come to your rescue.

While ibsupport this assertion, are we as a society ready for this. When two people quarrel over premiership match out come the guns!!.

We need strict laws enforcing gun control. Because a man would be wary to come knock your door not knowing if you are strapped.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Babs612000(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
DTOBS:
"According to him, when they got wind that the
robbers were around, they quickly called the
phone number of the Divisional Police Officer
(DPO) in charge of Isoko Police Station, but the
police did not come until the robbers left. When
contacted, the state Police Public Relations
Officer (PPRO), DSP Joe Offor, said he was not
aware of the incident."

The change APC promised....
please don't bring APC into this it is the work of the police to protect the public and they are paid for it.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Genea(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
#its only in naija dah d police will come 4hrs after a robbery operation and say they have the situation under control.....onye zuzu, awon oloshi rada rada
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
armadeo:

While ibsupport this assertion, are we as a society ready for this. When two people quarrel over premiership match out come the guns!!.

We need strict laws enforcing gun control. Because a man would be wary to come knock your door not knowing if you are strapped.

It has really gotten out of hand here...If guns are allowed, even the robbers will be scared to go rob.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
if the police cant help us, why cant the government allow us buy guns and put in our houses.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by zed7: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nigerians ain't ripe for such. The yorubas would be looking for the igbos to shoot and vice versa instead of actually using the weapon to defend themselves.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Coraje(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Now if those robbers are caught by a mob. Some reta.rd will be shouting "don't take law into ur hands, jungle justice is evil."

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by RaptorX: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
And some clowns will be telling diasporan Nigerians to come back home. Can you imagine a society where armed robbers operate from house to house for hours and police were called but we're too scared to show up, signs of a failed nation. The earlier this British contraption is broken up into manageable pieces the better for every one.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
and there was once a governor in this state and now we have a govanor

no police we ever try to ignore calls during fashola's regime coz they know the consequences

this orobo man is snoring, sb shud wake him up, Lagos state is more than reconciliation account or double entry o
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by midehi2(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
jenyfah:
grin
why are you opening your e-teeth with this kind of news?
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
ijustdey:

the man wants to play "Votron" the defender of the universe

how did he expect to over-power someone who is with gun.

Na so aboki wan take fight biafra war. cheesy
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by 900warriorz: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hero10001:
What?!
Idonbelieveit cos i reside in Agege.
I was at isokoko police station yesterday and everything was normal.

angry someone should plank that fool!!!!! Dont let him escape! If na you them shoot, you for believe am!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=28pt]The police came after the robbers completed their operations and escaped.[/size]
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by seunoni34(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
You want to stab an armed robber with a knife? Do he think of the other 2 holding a gun? What kind of foolish decision is that?

I recall a time when a someone posted about 3 armed robbers who gangraped his friend's wife and some ignorant ladies here were like the man should've fought the armed robbers. Smh

This is what you get when you make that kind of stupid non-thoughtout decision.
RIP.to the dead though.

I must get my own gun whether legal or not when I start living with my own family. Can't stand one idiot bagging into my house and harassing me/my children. Once you knock on my door and you don't answer when I ask who you are, then I'm going in to take my hand gun. #YouOnlyLiveOnce.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by jenyfah(f): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:
why are you opening your e-teeth with this kind of news?
Sorry. Ran out of what to type
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by internetpo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
This issue of private hospitals rejecting gunshot patients. I think we should send a bill to the national assembly so that it becomes a criminal offence for hospitals to reject gunshot wounds patients.
pata pata, you can treat them and call the police while they are still being treated.

RIP to the pour soul.

I believe Justice will prevail and the robbers will meet their waterloo soon.

Ambode do something or is Fashola shoes too big for you to fill?
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Tushkid74(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Didn't die a coward... too cold for comfort(and may appear stupid)... still,it's sumfin.
RIP.
Fire burn the wicked.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by olafum1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
jenyfah:
grin

how comes, this is a laughing matter to u?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.