Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (67138 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by MduZA: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
evlyn:
South Africans should please come to Nigeria to flog some pastors....

lol
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by lasisi69(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Genea:
mmmm well its end time tinx
lol, u no well
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
blesseddivah:
He should be killed mehnnn
Hahan, you *weekend small o.. #GetMyDrift smiley
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by ishiamu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
And this Pastor is the CHANGE APC and the dullard scammed us with? undecided
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Living4christ(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
dridowu:
Who am i to judge ?

If Paul was here he would have called him a false prophet
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by vault(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

as "south Africa " plenty reach 4 d article.... u blind ni
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Lionofdjungle: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
It isn't the fault of the so-called pastor, but the gullible ones who follow him
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by 3kay945(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gullible peeps.

Religion can be used to make or destroy the world.

People act so stupidly without any iota of reasoning.
Eat rat
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by HyDef(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Luvdmx:
Be careful of what you vote/wish for... lipsrsealed

Bad Photoshop.
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by armadeo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
See as dem tie dat nigga like antelope.

Real knots on that rope.
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by ogastone(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
let us pray that this pastor will not port to Nigeria, people who will like to be members berekete. They will say , "Omo see o ! come to a church where rat is chocolate , when you eat it. your problems are over".
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
You see your life in ceremony? Smh
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
The only time I support jungle justice.
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by francizy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time pastor.. . The writer above me is too beautiful to be copying.. Lol

To think that my best friend's name is Lasisi makes me wanna slap the taste out of your mouth! angry
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by ikorodureporta: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
How many times is d chch being burnt...
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
dridowu:
Who am i to judge ?

Go n read psalm 105 from verse 1 - 16 to understand that scripture. Dont quote what u don't even understandm
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by MadCow1: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-175UTjbK9rY/VktC2ZbQjrI/AAAAAAAHWLA/GdoBPsykKPI/s1600/0.png[/img]

This guy wey dey tie the Pastor no get joy at all.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by lonelydora: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:

But her makeup too much shaa. She a still fine anywhere but I like natural beauty
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by blaquemyc: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
man's biggest problem is religion
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Chubhie: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
See as that dude take rope disfigure the end time pastor. A whole okala mmuo okala mmadu.
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by nigeriancuban: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
but is it stated in south Africa law not I eat reptiles or cold-blooded?? we humans should learn to follow the law instead of acting with prejudice
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by lasisi69(f): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
lonelydora:

But her makeup too much shaa. She a still fine anywhere but I like natural beauty
lol.. Tell her nah
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by lasisi69(f): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
francizy:

To think that my best friend's name is Lasisi makes me wanna slap the taste out of your mouth! angry
then go on
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by gretblue: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Luvdomex

Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
fastestfinger:
Why are they trampling on his fundamental human rights. If someone decides to eat rats and say it tastes like chocolates; who are you to tell him otherwise? Abi na for your belle d rat enter?
Provided that they're not constituting any nuisance to the public, nobody has the right to trample on their freedom to worship...besides, he didn't point a gun to anyone's head before they became members of his church.
Not time to judge yet until you find out their grievance.
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Hawlahscho(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:

After she edited the pic millions upon millions times
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by eghuan1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

foolishness is not far from you. am sure inside that microscopic thing sitting inside your skull, somehow will be telling you that south Africa cannot be d same thing as Nigeria and that APC and Buhari has nothing to do with South Africa as this case is concerend
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by lasisi69(f): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hawlahscho:

After she edited the pic millions upon millions times
woah.. Take am easy.. Lol
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by ichommy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
BIG SCAM

CookieLaVee:
Like someone rightly said , "Religion is the biggest scam on humanity."
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Maximus85(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
oatzeal:
Controversial South African pastor who makes his congregation eat snakes, beaten, his church burnt down

[img]http://2.bp..com/-175UTjbK9rY/VktC2ZbQjrI/AAAAAAAHWLA/GdoBPsykKPI/s1600/0.png[/img]
Controversial South African pastor, Penuel Mnguni, of the End Time Disciples Ministries was beaten up by some angry South African youths in Mmakaunyane Village in the North Western part of South Africa last week Sunday November 15th. During the attack, the youths burnt down his church and tied him and a member of his church up with rope.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-S-gocIiz_9E/VktC3pjUHaI/AAAAAAAHWLI/MFYJQG7YrFg/s1600/2.png[/img]

Penuel, who is known for engaging in strange practices such as asking his congregation to eat grass, strip naked and swallow live snakes, had been lying low for sometime after a mob led by South African vigilante group, the Economic Freedom Fighters, burnt his church at Soshanguve in Tshwane. He had tried setting up his church again inside a bush in Mmakaunyane community but was caught.

The tent of his church was burnt down by the angry youths while he and some of his church members were beaten and tied up. Police officers fortunately came to their rescue.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Wig8-KMjk_I/VktC4FgEXkI/AAAAAAAHWLM/fg9z86HDOeM/s1600/3.png[/img]
Resident Johanna Baloyi said the pastor and his congregation were not allowed in their area. “How can a person eat a rat and claim it tastes like chocolate? That’s evil!” A church member who was protecting her pastor said they have the right to attend any church they wanted. She said the rats have healed and saved them from suffering.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6kczQfFjlFk/VktC5NzPslI/AAAAAAAHWLY/t_sFU6qCnDY/s1600/4.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4yIa-q8NGWg/VktC5wdtXjI/AAAAAAAHWLg/ZCIq8yZrvks/s1600/5.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-N98xhuFy3QY/VktC7HBg27I/AAAAAAAHWLo/HL7XR8bJSIY/s1600/1.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/see-photos-controversial-sa-pastor-who.html

This happened like a month ago as I read on Nairaland
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by Cre8(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
When the mind of a man is manipulated, he can succumb to anything. But when it's renewed by God's word,it becomes like a fortified city, impenetrable.

In other news...

In need of a graphic designer? 
We are the brand you've been looking for. 

Check out our portfolio to view some of our works -https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

We love to hear from you.
Re: SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down by klax(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
oatzeal:
wickedness or justice ??

Justice ok. No further word from henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.