Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Urgent Help Needed (1283 Views)

Urgent!!! Help Me Foodies.. / Help Needed ASAP / A Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by kweenkong(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Can someone pls assist with the list of ingredients and cooking method for Chinese meal at nigeria parties.
Pls it really very urgent.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by kweenkong(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Help pls

@ ayedelicious
@felkezman
Re: Urgent Help Needed by aydelicious: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
They are many of chinse meals ,you need to tell us the name of the one you want us to let you know the recipe.so that you will be able to know what I'm talking about.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by kweenkong(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok thanks.

Can u send me 2 of the commonest ones served at Nigerian parties

Thank you so much
Re: Urgent Help Needed by aydelicious: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
kweenkong:
Ok thanks.

Can u send me 2 of the commonest ones served at Nigerian parties

Thank you so much
is it sweetcorn soup and ginger soup or Chinese sources...?you need ni because I'm not yet understand you ooooo
Re: Urgent Help Needed by kweenkong(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sorry for being a bother.

Ok can I get two Chinese sauce and the sphagettini with vegetable
Re: Urgent Help Needed by aydelicious: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
kweenkong:
Sorry for being a bother.

Ok can I get two Chinese sauce and the sphagettini with vegetable
no problem, But I'm sorry not getting back to you on time,is today's work that get at it be ni ooooo.Let get to what You call for.
The ingredients...
spaghetti of 400g
groundnut oil of 200cl
one dice of olive oil
three dice of soy sauce
broccoli 5g
cauliflower of 5g
eggplant of 5g
parsnips of 5g
green beans of 5g
carrots of 5g
cucumber 5g
nap cabbage also 5g
green pepper 5g
fresh tomato 5g
fresh onion 5g
fresh tatashe 5g
fresh garlic small amount of it
fresh ginger small amount of it as well
three cubes of Maggi
two levels of teaspoons of salt
pinch of garlic power
pinch of ginger power
half of teaspoon of curry power
one level of teaspoon of thyme
small amount of mixed pices
pinch of nutmeg
pinch of white paper power.
The cooking arrangement and the steps......
per boil the spaghetti,don't add salt to it yet ooooo.when it a bit cook and done now turne the water away.
All the vegetables you have on the table will be wash and clean with water.you will slice some, you will thread some, you will also chop some as well.
The broccoli,cauliflower,eggplant ,parsnips, carrots cucumber,you are going to thread them seperatly.
your green pepper,strong tomato,tatashe,there seed will be removed and sliced with onion.you will now chop the fresh garlic and the ginger separate.
how to cook it.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by kweenkong(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank you.

Still waiting for the cooking method
Re: Urgent Help Needed by aydelicious: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
kweenkong:
Thank you.

alright then the first things you need to do now,is to on your cooking gas and place you pot on it and add your groundnut oil to it and let it fried about 4 or 5 minutes,now start adding the vege one by one, firstly add your onion, ginger and garlic as once and stear it.it will now follow with carrot ,green beans, brocoli cucumber, tatashe ,parsips,as you are adding them you will be starting it.
The next thing is to season it with salt,maggI, nutmeg, ginger power, garlic power, curry,thyme ,white pepper,soy sauce and mixed pices,if you are not too fast when you are adding the season you can low the cooking gas so that the season can fament with the vegetable you have adding to The one that bee on the cooking motion.
you will now add the Spaghetti to it,now stear it very well to mixed with the vege,when it mixed with them you will now start adding cucumber, green pepper tomato, cabbage, as you adding it, you will be starting it.
When you are now through adding it to it,you will now dice olive oil to it and stear it and serve it
Re: Urgent Help Needed by kweenkong(f): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thank you so much Aydelicious. God bless and expand your business. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by naijachef: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
kweenkong:
Thank you.

You can make some chinese fried rice and spring rolls or the battered chicken they call general tso's chicken. All are very popular - if you google the names of those recipes, you'll find lots and lots of results. For something that's very close but not quite Chinese fried rice, check this fried rice recipe here - http://www.naijachef.com/recipe/brown-rice-fried-rice/
Re: Urgent Help Needed by aydelicious: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
kweenkong:
Thank you so much Aydelicious. God bless and expand your business. Thank you.
Amen and you tooo,sure you are always welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Skimmed Powder Milk For Sale (25kg) !!! Low Fat / Easy Steps To Make Kunu / Jumia Black Friday Discount On Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.