Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) (21743 Views)

Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by dvee2: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
NAIJASOM:
I thought they said agricultural transformation agenda was a scam and that agriculture minister was lying about local rice production. Now the are doing the same exact thing. Propaganda and lies has its limit and I think apc is beginning to eat their words.

You have lost the election, go and come back after 4 years.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
streetgist:

Source:http://streetgist.com/photos-buhari-launches-dry-season-rice-and-wheat-farming-in-kebbi/
Very Very useless article of news!
Where is the farm in the picture?
It appears the farm is so insignificant that it wasn't captured.
Only big heads of people smiling from ear to ear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
chesterlee:
How does this provide Fuel?
It provide Fuel 4 d Stomach.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
chesterlee:
How does this provide Fuel?
It provide Fuel 4 d Stomach.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by telexfree1: 12:41am On Nov 18, 2015
IyaIode:

Iya to bi e lomo dumb for giving the world an unfortunate Ipob fool like you

Lol. What a dumbo!
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 4:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Well done my able President
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2015
yommen:

sad loser
ntooooooorr...
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2015
I take it my doubts back. Buhari us working.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
NAIJASOM:
I thought they said agricultural transformation agenda was a scam and that agriculture minister was lying about local rice production. Now the are doing the same exact thing. Propaganda and lies has its limit and I think apc is beginning to eat their words.
If is d transformation is not a scam hav u seen,bought & eaten Gej local rice B4?
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Promhize:
Anybody that commends buhari for this needs to have his head examined

Was it FG that initiated the project? Nonsense! Propaganda government.
No it was state govt.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Ozin:
Thank God for the past govt of GEJ and the former minister of Agric that introduced this dry season farming...at least this empty head of a president is begining to learn from GEJ govt
No wonder yur foolishness made u 2 remain wher u are,d north has been engage in Dry season farming long b4 Gej was Born.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by masterpix(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2016

Married ke? if your mama no dey find husband, iyalode is in her category.
No insult intended
I think you are a disgrace if actually you are a mother idiot
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anybody that commends buhari for this needs to have his head examined

Was it FG that initiated the project? Nonsense! Propaganda government.
but you know Buhari launch 20billion naira rice farming loan in 2015?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / BROILER FARMING/BUSINESS MANUAL FOR SMALL SCALE FARMERS / No more maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.