Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,162 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Eccentirc Artiste Vic O Goes Naked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eccentirc Artiste Vic O Goes Naked (676 Views)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians / Rapper Vic. O Slams Headies For Not Including Him In Its Nomination List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eccentirc Artiste Vic O Goes Naked by Visionaire: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Vic O, a budding Nigerian artiste recently posted an obscene photo on social media of his naked body.

The artiste who is best known for his off the mark and hilarious style of music shared a picture of himself naked in what he captioned “Hmm…my sexy body… Oh me”. grin

In the post, he added that he is the ‘king of rap’. There were several other hash tags on the post and they all seem like gibberish at best.

Recall that the ‘rapper’ once weighed in on the beef between Meek Mill and Drake and made a pitiable song off it.

He has also stated on various occasions that he was meant to be on a song with Jay Z but the loss of his diary which had the contacts to Roc Nation impeded the collaboration.

At present, it is safe to say Vic O needs some counseling but it appears no one is telling him the truth.

In this ‘trending’ image, Vic O tried to make the world believe he had just had sex before posting the picture which he later deleted. But we know better given his antecedents.

See the ‘sexy body’ picture for yourself:

http://wazobians.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Naked-Vic-O.png

He also added that he will be doing a cover version of Adele’s hit song, Hello. There is no gainsaying how ‘good’ a singer/ rapper he is and the song will certainly be another source of entertainment upon its release.

Source: http://wazobians.com/omg-eccentirc-artiste-vic-o-goes-naked/

Re: Eccentirc Artiste Vic O Goes Naked by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
embarassed end time entertainers

With Indian hemp working under his brain
Re: Eccentirc Artiste Vic O Goes Naked by trapQ: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Omoni Oboli's Gorgeous Outfit To Her UK Movie Premiere / Osinbajo Performs His First Pastoral Duty At RCCG Since He Became Nigerian Vice / Tragedy! Bovi's Mom Dies At 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.