Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook (1052 Views)

Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / The Most Suitable Pet-snake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook by seanwillex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
One Texas teenager who spent most of his life caring for animals was bitten several times by his pet venomous snake, an incident that investigators ruled was a suicide, according to the Daily Mail. Grant Thompson was only 18 years old. He worked at his parents’ pet store and had a lifelong fascination with animals. Unfortunately, the teenager also had a fascination with death,

FOR FULL DETAILS AND PHOTOS: http://www.9jainformant.net/2015/11/16/texas-teen-commits-suicide-using-his-pet-snake-says-im-sorry-on-facebook/
Re: Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook by chocolateme(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Weird people

2 Likes

Re: Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook by vault(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
werey re ooo
Re: Texas Teen Commits Suicide Using His Pet Snake, Says I’m Sorry On Facebook by Mhomies: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
A craz.y thing to do.

(1) (Reply)

Rotweiller Health Issues / 5 Essential Commands You Can Teach Your Dog / OMG! See What This Calabar Man Does With Snakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.