Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Do U Have Info On Event Management? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Have Info On Event Management? (681 Views)

Any Knowledge On Event Rental Business / Does Anyone Have Info On Clearing Clothes At Nigerian Ports / Information On Event Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have Info On Event Management? by samadebero(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2009
Good day everyone,

Is there anyone out there that is into event management? I really wants to know about it and I'll really appreciate if such person can give me an insight into it. I dont mind coming to learn from you if that's all it takes.

I will really appreciate your quick response.
Re: Do U Have Info On Event Management? by captured(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2009
Depends on what you want to do? under event management you have rentals, decor, catering, entertainment. If you are going into corporate events, you will also need to do marketing, branding and publicity. do you want to do it all or are you interested in specific ares of event management.

Another question i have, do you have the money to start, else how do you plan to fund it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Exchange Rate Of Zambian Money? / How To Create Jobs For The Youths Using Their Creativity / Hey Guys Any Money Networker In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.