Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Just Advice!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Advice!!! (651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Advice!!! by Bekeey: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
s this year approaching to an end, I have to know what i will do to my self starting from January next year. Man is no more growing but going down day by day. If I may ask, is 33 going down or coming up? Please I am seriously in need of your advises. Since there is no job in this country, I decided to invest my hard saved 170k but don't really know the exact business that I will invest it on. I have two options in mind like Business center and buying/selling of women wears since i have someone who imports women wears in different designs. he do travel to China at least 2times in a month. But the other option business center, I do not know how much all the devices needed might cost like 2desktop, scanner, printer, generator etc. Please house I need ur advises b4 man go old. I stays in lagos. Thanks
Re: Just Advice!!! by shekonz(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bekeey:
s this year approaching to an end, I have to know what i will do to my self
starting from January next year. Man is no more growing but going down day
by day. If I may ask, is 33 going down or coming up?
Please I am seriously in need of your advises. Since there is no job in this
country, I decided to invest my hard saved 170k but don't really know the
exact business that I will invest it on. I have two options in mind like
Business center and buying/selling of women wears since i have someone
who imports women wears in different designs. he do travel to China at least
2times in a month. But the other option business center, I do not know how
much all the devices needed might cost like 2desktop, scanner, printer,
generator etc.
Please house I need ur advises b4 man go old. I stays in lagos.
Thanks

I would advice u go for the women wears. If your friend is trustworthy and the materials are good quality, one thing is certain, Ladies would always buy clothings.. Its a business I believe once the quality is good and the price isn't on the high side, them go buy. (You would just need to control the 'buy on credit syndrome)..

As regarding business centre, it depends on where u want to set-up, how profitable it is.. But its a business I feel is on the decline because of the fact that most businesses/People have their personal PC's now, and they can also operate it.. The one's in my area don't sell much than Photocopy and printing atimes and the population of people into it ar much. Maybe if you are locatd within an academic enviroment or something it would have been better. But I don't think 170k would get u the Basic equipment you would need plus space..

Its juzt my opinion though...

1 Like

Re: Just Advice!!! by Bekeey: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
shekonz:

I would advice u go for the women wears. If your friend is trustworthy and the materials are good quality, one thing is certain, Ladies would always buy clothings.. Its a business I believe once the quality is good and the price isn't on the high side, them go buy. (You would just need to control the 'buy on credit syndrome)..

As regarding business centre, it depends on where u want to set-up, how profitable it is.. But its a business I feel is on the decline because of the fact that most businesses/People have their personal PC's now, and they can also operate it.. The one's in my area don't sell much than Photocopy and printing atimes and the population of people into it ar much. Maybe if you are locatd within an academic enviroment or something it would have been better. But I don't think 170k would get u the Basic equipment you would need plus space..

Its juzt my opinion though...

Thanks alot, I appreciate
Re: Just Advice!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2015
by d time u rent a space that money is gone and any business that has to do with sitting in a place
and waiting for customers to come will take over a year to stabilize. if u don't have some extra money to sustain u while you build the business, u will shut down within 6 months. Maybe u shld start some marketing.... buy a product and supply to resellers or become a distributor for a company. only rent a space wen d demand arises.
...telling u from experience...I regret using d money I would av invested to rent a space. and all dis agent and commission fees ain't helping matters. except u are not in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Operations Manager - Ericsson / SEO Content Writer And Researchers Needed Urgently / Finance/business Analyst Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.