Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

NFF Appeals For Release Of Siasia’s Mum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Appeals For Release Of Siasia’s Mum (341 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Lionel Messi Appeals Over Tax Fraud Verdict / Jos Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick, NFF Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Appeals For Release Of Siasia’s Mum by maryvivian: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
The Nigeria Football Federation has appealed passionately to kidnappers of the 72 –year old mother of U-23 National Team Head Coach, Samson Siasia, to release the old woman.

On learning of the unfortunate incident on Tuesday morning, NFF President Amaju Pinnick was downcast. “This is quite disturbing. We are just preparing for a crucial 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying match, and the U-23 boys are already in The Gambia for a pre-Cup of Nations training camp. Why this?
“All we can do is to appeal to the kidnappers to free Samson Siasia’s aged mother. Samson is on a critical national assignment presently and the last he needs is this kind of distraction.”

The 72 –year old Mrs Ogere Siasia, according to Samson, was abducted in the village of Odoni, Bayelsa State by three men on motorbike. A distressed Siasia said his mother happened to be the only one at home in his village taking care of his father who is visually impaired.

Siasia said: "Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents house in my village Odoni in Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.

“What do they expect from me? I don't have money, I am right now on national duty, and need all the time to concentrate on this very important national task, so I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U-23 National Team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics."

Coach Siasia confirmed that the incident has been reported to the police in Bayelsa State.

source http://viviangist.com/nff-appeals-for-release-of-siasias-mum

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove , seun

Re: NFF Appeals For Release Of Siasia’s Mum by maryvivian: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nice Move
Re: NFF Appeals For Release Of Siasia’s Mum by flexxyworld(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brb
Re: NFF Appeals For Release Of Siasia’s Mum by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
it's Vivian again... grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Allegedly Beating Brothers To Coma / 080football News / Please Make Sure You Register On 1960 Bet Free Fund Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.