Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Unfriend Me If..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfriend Me If..... (639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfriend Me If..... by vooks: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
you love your Pastor more than you love your spouse - UN-Friend Me!

If you go to church twice a week, but only has seen your child’s teacher once since Labor Day - UN-Friend Me!

If you can call your Husband by his first name but have to call your Pastor “Apostle” or “Bishop” UN-Friend Me!

If you pay monthly Covenant Partner Dues UN-Friend Me!

If you are currently saving up to attend Mega Fest or just returned from Mega Fest - UN-Friend Me!

If you don’t have friends outside of the people who attend your church - UN-Friend Me!

If you gave to a Building Fund, but still Paying Rent where you lay your head - UN-Friend Me!

If you post quotes from your Pastor on Facebook, but never post what Jesus actually said on Facebook - UN-Friend Me!

If you believe “Touch Not Thy Anointed” is referring to your Pastor UN-Friend Me!

If you believe that the only way to address a pastor who has molested a child is to “Pray For Him” please UN-Friend Me!

If you believe that Blessing the so-called “Man of God” will somehow trickle Blessings down to you Un-Friend Me!

If you went to Church service on New Years Eve “Watch Night” to get the new “Spiritual Cliche” for 2015 please UN-Friend Me!

If the Pastor’s wife is the head of all the women at your church please - UN-Friend Me!

If you are an Armor Bearer or Associate Pastor please UN-Friend Me!

If the amount you have paid thus far in Tithes in 2015 is more than the amount you have saved in a college fund for your children PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UN-Friend Me before I curse you out!
Source

Re: Unfriend Me If..... by Fraih(f): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Unfriend Me If..... by vooks: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fraih:
shocked
What
Re: Unfriend Me If..... by Anas09: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
@vooks, you didn't write that, so I will spare you. But the person who wrote that, sees the pastor, not who is behind the Pastor. I don't go to church because of my pastor. I do what I do because of God.
I will gladly unfriend the writer of the above if he/she was indeed my frine. He/she is so carnal.
Re: Unfriend Me If..... by vooks: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Anas09:
@vooks, you didn't write that, so I will spare you. But the person who wrote that, sees the pastor, not who is behind the Pastor. I don't go to church because of my pastor. I do what I do because of God.
I will gladly unfriend the writer of the above if he/she was indeed my frine. He/she is so carnal.
There is an unscriptural and grossly unhealthy affection to man and systems in the name of Christianity is his point

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Church Meeting? / Caption This Photo Of The Day!... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.