Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase (548 Views)

Nigeria Versus Germany Date Confirmed / Breaking:Nigeria, Burkina-Faso Friendly Match Called Off / Nwakali Honored As MVP By Netherlands Prince In Presence Of Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by trychris: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Germany's friendly with the Netherlands on Tuesday has been called off, report Hannover Police.
The Hannover Stadium, hosting the match, started to be evacuated less then two hours before kick-off.
More follows.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34849263
Re: Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by psucc(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
I know the West would no longer sleep since they opened their doors to the merchants of death.

Honestly I pity them.
Re: Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by Ponponkon: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Refugees are now killing their benefactors. Muslims need rebranding you don't force me to join your religion
Re: Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by mikron(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
suspected suitcase? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u meant suspected suicide bomber case?
Re: Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Isis making us sleep with one eye closed
Re: Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by maputohq: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
psucc:
I know the West would no longer sleep since they opened their doors to the merchants of death.

Honestly I pity them.
It's kinda their fault. If there is chaos in the animal kingdom,you don't make rooms for the lion's cub in your house. It will surely devour you when the time comes.
Re: Breaking:germany Versus Netherlands Match Called Off Due To Suspected Suitcase by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2015
I thought the whites are security wise.
why the fuss

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Dudes And Sure Bet Guys / Man Utd Set To Offer Lazio £35m For Felipe Anderson / Ronaldo Won’t Leave Madrid Says Zidane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.