Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigeria: A Nation Of Decent. People Turned Into A Corrupt One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria: A Nation Of Decent. People Turned Into A Corrupt One (656 Views)

A Bird Turned Into A Human Being In Port Harcourt (photo) / PHOTOS: Man Turned Into A Cockroach At Night Got Caught In A Rim When He Woke Up / See What Our Girls Have Turned Into (indian Hemp Smokers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: A Nation Of Decent. People Turned Into A Corrupt One by sakalisis(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
On several occasions, since the inception of President Muhammadu Buhari's regime, he has said Nigerians were lawless, corrupt and lacked discipline. Two of those instances were his broadcast on October 1, 2015 (Independence Day) and his recent meeting in New Delhi, India. Though, one of his media handlers had said the person of the president would not lie to Nigerians on the state of the nation after several criticisms. It is nauseating, unethical and derogatory to say these things of a people who voted for you, who you have sworn Heaven and earth to govern. I found this more annoying when tussles erupted following the usage of France's flag as profile pictures on Sunday after Friday's attacks in Capital city of France, Paris.
What is your morality?
History has it that there was a time when farmers would go to farm, harvest some crops and after coming display them for sales at spots where passersby could easily notice, they would use either stones or little pieces of wood to indicate the prices of the goods and they would leave. Interested buyers would pick theirs and put the required amount there, after some times, the sellers would come for their money at the very spots, you dare not steal the money nor the goods. If you don't believe this, ask your parents. We unfortunately lost it along the line and no one cares to know how or where or what went wrong. We keep pointing accusing fingers to each other. I want to unequivocally state here that these alien religions are the teachers and bringers of corruption. There was a time in this nation when all we had was African Traditional Religion, there was nothing like corruption on our soil and peace reigned. Take for instance, he who knows Ogun or Sango of the Yorubas, Amadioha of the Igbos and even the ruthless Ayelala of the Ilajes would naturally not steal, because you know, if you do, you're finished. In essence, an average Yoruba man or Igbo man or Hausa man can not steal or kill or abduct, Islam and Christianity, mixed with corruption and distortions from the white men (anyone who has watched October 1st - the Nigerian movie can testify to this) have thought us these ignoble acts, because we were told we worship a "God" that can take all forms of immortality and after saying "Lord, forgive me", you're forgiven. This is the very source of corruption.
Remember again that every form of terrorism finds their very root in these notorious religions, talk of the Holy crusades and the Islamic Jihad. So, those of you who still blindly cling to your religions because they are either societal or parental are really being bamboozled and may end up like the proverbial five virgins in the Bible.
Why Africa may not develop
I've always said this, bring the Papal leadership, the Adeboyes, the Kumuyis, the Oyakhilomes, the Adeyemis, the Oyedepos, the Olukoyas, the Grahams, the Haggins, the Hinns, the Meyers, raise the Obadares and the Babalolas from the dead, add the Alfas, Imams and Alhajis, let them all come and pray for Africa, Africa will remain what it is. The Europeans, the Americans and the Asians worked to get to where they are in terms of democracy, leadership, education and technology, Africa too must work to make progress.
Once again, these alien dogmas we call religion have kept us where we are today. To confirm this the more, let us try our leaders and let them swear by their ancient religions, and not with the Koran or Bible, they will sit up because obviously, these gods are efficient.
So far, we have decided to keep the Almighty God where we want Him to be, and elevated ourselves upon a pedestal we do not belong as ordinary humans, we must pay and until we pay with the last drop of blood, judgement will not be passed.
Therefore, whenever the president condemns his own people, he should be reminded that his religion has brought this plague upon us as a people.
I repeat again, those of you who still blindly cling to your religions because they are either societal or parental are deeply in for it. Just look around you those who have the eyes and ears of the Spirit as stated in the Revelations, you will know, none of these earthly religions is pointing to the Almighty God. I humbly submit.

Ayo Ayedun.

Cc: lalasticlala : move it to the right section
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Decent. People Turned Into A Corrupt One by Panshow(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Decent. People Turned Into A Corrupt One by obiak4(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
And if i tell them to join ROF they would curse me to high heavens
remind me of a song my tenant use to play ogoni power powrlrss power nonsense useless powerless power and he always but it on repeat knowing fully well am a member,
i ignored him months later he came asking for spiritual advice i opened my mouth he was suprised that i was shocked he said oga landlord o ja si ooo(meaning am not up to date oo)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Body Size, What Size Is Ideal? / Airtel Latest Blazing Free 17gb December Bonus / Breaking: Court Grants Dokpesi N200 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.