Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? (1224 Views)

Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure / Crude Oil Discovered In Niger State, Bida Basin / Foreign Investors Pull Out Of Nigerian NSE, Economy In Shambles - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? by akinz4: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fellow NL,
I would like to seek for genuine link of most of the reputable and credible Nigerian BLCO seller for urgent large scale Transaction. I am facilitating for most genuine foreign buyer of BLCO. In which they have directly link to the refinery. The only problem is that most of the Letter of Intent they have issued in the past, the so called seller could not perform. It's a pity that most of them said, they are tired of re-issuing new LOI.
I want seller with verifiable proof of Product and past transaction that I can work with. The demand from these buyers ranges between 2mm Barrels to 4mm barrels per months for 12 months minimum. I have copied of recent LOI issued to a non- performance seller this 31st October, 2015. I want reliable Seller to contact me serious and genuine transaction.
Thanks,
Bankole
08027404833[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? by obitryce(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
how serious are you?
Re: How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? by mightykay(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
hello my brother, if you are serious, we are agent of these oil export companies having their prices ranges from 6 - 13 US Dollar per barrel mostly with 3 to 8 days lead time. then we will like to see your last LOI. if serious and not all these scam, contact us on 08033162875 or mightykay200@yahoo.com. our company is mightykay Global Shipping enterprise.

Thanks
Peter Adepoju

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Invest 10k / MMM Milking Nigerians Madly / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money Till Jan 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.