Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Will Still Work With D’banj Says Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Still Work With D’banj Says Don Jazzy (354 Views)

I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Still Work With D’banj Says Don Jazzy by westreporter(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
I Will Still Work With D’banj Mavin Boss Declares.. For more Celeb update visite http://westreporter.com Thanks

The pair were once owners of the defunct music label, Mohits Records, but fell out in 2011 due to irreconcilable differences.
Don Jazzy has revealed that he is open to working with D’banj. The pair were once owners of the defunct music label, Mohits Records, but fell out in 2011 due to irreconcilable differences.

They have since patched up in 2015, with the pair engaging at a number of events. The high point came at the MAMA 2015, when D’banj in a stunning move shocked the continent by dedicating his ‘MAMA Evolution’ award to his ex-business partner.

“It is possible.” The Mavin Record boss told Pulse. “When we both settle down to want to do it, we will do it. He is in Yankee, he’s in London, me I’m busy with m Korede (Bello), my Reekado (Banks). By the time we sit down, and come to Lekki, we are in the same vicinity, we can work on something.”Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records will set another record on December 23 this year with a marathon year-end concert holding in Lagos, the country’s commercial capital.

Planned in partnership with Access Bank, the one day concert will feature a string of Mavin acts, led by multiple award winning singer/producer Don Jazzy, MAMA winning singer Tiwa Savage and Bestselling pop acts Dr. SID and D’Prince. Other headliners will include Mavin super trio Korede Bello, D’iJa and Reekado Banks.

Known as the Supreme Mavin Dynasty, the crew will be joined by other superstar musicians for an electrifying concert that will last for at least hours and will be broadcast Live.

The Access Mavin Concert will hold at Eko Atlantic in Lagos, on December 23, 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCnRXSGyYFg

Source: http://westreporter.com/i-will-work-with-dbanj-says-don-jazzy/

(1) (Reply)

Top Story: Mz Kiss Set To Drop New Video "Stoopid" Featuring Falz The Badh Guy / Tblak Hoc 100k Contest / 2324xclusive Update: Could You Beleave Barack Obama Can Shed Tear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.