Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) (36105 Views)

Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Pepperoni2015: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Kilode nitori olorun,why why why,all these tout should be rounded up and thrown into a plantation to get them busy.
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Eddy2cute:
What are these people turning lagos to?

Lagos is overpopulated, there are so many people that supposed to be in their villages but ran to lagos because they got nothing to do in their villages.

Whenever there is more stable and reliable electricity supply many people would return back to their villages from the cities across the country.

1 Like

Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Missmossy(f): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Jeeeez!!!!

This is really terrible, such a bloody scene.

3 Likes

Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by ministeriallist: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2015
baby124:
That boy probably died from natural causes. They just wasted these hungry boys lives. When they tell them to go to school or work in a trade, they refuse. See how talking to the wrong person cost them their lives. Police should round up that Azeez family and fish out the killers
I concur. This only shows how fo_lish Nigerians could be. How did they conclude it was voodoo that killed the guy? Perhaps one dirty-looking idiot called babalawo told them and they believed, killing innocent touts thereafter. Am tired of this gullible Nigerians *sighs
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Marvel1206: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
emmalezy:

On Sunday a popular tennis player named Oyan Azeez Akinwumi, in the area of Somolu in Lagos was allegedly killed by some touts who requested for money from him. After admitting he wasn’t with enough cash, the touts charmed him with Voodoo and he died few days later.
According to inside sources who gave us the gist, Azeez was supposed to be in South Africa for a game, but he met his unfortunate end.

Some set of area boys took it upon themselves to avenge the death of Azeez and has been fighting, causing a riot in the area, they were willing to kill the touts who were accused of having hands in Azeez’s death. The Touts have been said to have been killed
[img]http://4.bp..com/-j447qsZGJL8/VkvSwh-lzFI/AAAAAAAAfho/z8htiUCtqdc/s320/IMG-20151118-WA000.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uifhHWyn4VE/VkvSw4u4EoI/AAAAAAAAfhs/dD4YOD7O34E/s320/IMG-20151118-WA001.jpg[/img]
one of the hoodlums killed

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/graphic-photos-popular-tennis-player.html
@Op
what is the meaning of voodoo pls
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by ministeriallist: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
MathsChic:

They could have pinched him with some weird poison-laced pin. You never know.
Guy think straight. The world has gone beyond that.
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Lastanza: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Legos is inhabitable. Just left dat junk of a city because of all dis bad news, traffic and over population. I believe dis should evn b d 1st thing d govt should tackle before any other thing. U ve got to b alive to enjoy other social amenities.
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by ministeriallist: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
ilo04:

d voodoo made him bleed to death, this actually happen in my area odunlade st, shomolu
We are not babies here. "Voodoo made him bleed to death". Listen to ursef
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by tuna4servi(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Wasted destiny, dey wasted his life for nothing cry
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Autino(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Lagos again
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
I wonder how much hin wan give way go satisfy dem angry money to just smoke marijuana Useless boys. RIP dead
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2015
redsconsult:
jungle justice.. where are the somolu police divison when all these are happening. simply shows that we are OYO in the hands of these security agencies

Nigerian police are useless , they can even arrest u for reporting a crime or u go pay before dem go listen to u, I just hate dem
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by golddust6000(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2015
THIS IS THE WORK OF OPC, THAT IS HOW THEY DO, KILL AND DUMP IN GUTTER
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Biographyroom(f): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2015
This is wickedness.. What did the gentle guy do to them to have warrent them to kill him
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by dacovajnr: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2015
redsconsult:
jungle justice.. where are the somolu police divison when all these are happening. simply shows that we are OYO in the hands of these security agencies
Na somolu police division you call lyk this grin..dem fear pass nothing
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by edward1984(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
suwosa:
You spoke my mind, i was thinking the azeez was shot or stabbed, dude died of illness and they believe na jazz

That's what lack of proper education does to a community/society.. We still have a long way to go. I read on one thread about a thief who claims he got his magical power from a tortoise and he was caught, Imagine that. How stupid can one be ?
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by LockDown69(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
This story is not straight. Was he beaten to death or killed by voodoo?
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
"Natural Mystic"

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkqC_3WJF_4
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by dupcydo(f): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
like seriously
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

that is already happening, when you board a bike, they will stop the bike and ask you to drop something. If you are not careful, your phone may fly
...'chanji' has emboldened them embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
chimkaire:
...'chanji' has emboldened them embarassed embarassed embarassed

It gat nothing to do with party affiliation, in fact, it's not political; they are partly cultist and area boys. Shomolu guys hot
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by ManTiger(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2015
That Azeez is a very good tennis player, I watched some of his games on Youtube, can't believe he will be killed like a chicken, inside a drainage!

And for those stup!d! !diot saying he died of illness, I pray no evil befall your loved ones, if it does comes in this manner, you'll understand how sad it is to be charmed and killed like a chicken, dumped inside a drainage. To think he was even billed for a game in SA should make you think he was healthy!
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by zumbigbo(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2015
ZOOGOS.

RIP Azeez - a fine talent.
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by deejeet1: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
naijaking1:
Zooooo?
but this so called "zoo" has been your abode since when you're born. That shows the kind of person you are
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by ylaa(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP......Wicked World
please i don't get this phrase.
LordMecuzy:
The stabbed him to death or the Voodoo made him bled to death?

The story tho

RIP..... Wicked World
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Too bad & wicked. R.I.P 2 him.
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by clovislouis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
MathsChic:
Oops! Another reason you should move out of tout areas once you become successful. When is Nigeria going to grow up?
sure
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by easymoney2015(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
What a heartless soul.RIP to the daed
Re: Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
hoodlum killed innocent man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.