Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration (1067 Views)

Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration / My Incarceration, Failed Presidential Bids Taught Me Lessons –buhari / Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by chiddye(m): 2:49am On Nov 18, 2015
courtesy premiumtimesng

Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by FastShipping: 2:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm...

I'm speechless.
Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by PRYCE(m): 2:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Who gave the president powers to arrest a individual without a Court Warrant?

The Dullard has put the metal to get pedal on his DICKtatorship Syndrome!
Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by coolar: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2015
PRYCE:

Who gave you the power to comment with grammatical errors?

When PMB fights corruption, wailers will call him a dictator.

If he's slow to act,they call him go slow. grin

With time,PMB will be justified.

8 Likes

Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by modath(f): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2015
PRYCE:

Your siggy states " different strokes for different folks".

Unconventional battles like internal terrorism need unconventional approaches..

You chose to see vendetta, well meaning Nigerians choose to view this as taking care of business.

Under no condition must we lose this country to partisan politics , terrorism must be stamped out... cool

6 Likes

Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by PRYCE(m): 4:13am On Nov 18, 2015
coolar:

Who gave you the power to comment with grammatical errors?

When PMB fights corruption, wailers will call him a dictator.

If he's slow to act,they call him go slow. grin

With time,PMB will be justified.
Lol! I spell better than the Dullard Now! @ " MINISTERAIL" grin

Wait, lemme check what he scored in English... I dey come!...

Oluwole Things loading.... cheesy

Abeg See mathematics... Why our economy no go dey drop? grin grin

Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by PRYCE(m): 4:27am On Nov 18, 2015
modath:

Your siggy states " different strokes for different folks".

Unconventional battles like internal terrorism need unconventional approaches..

You chose to see vendetta, well meaning Nigerians choose to view this as taking care of business.

Under no condition must we lose this country to partisan politics , terrorism must be stamped out... cool

Miss Modath aren't you partisan? Answer this with utmost sincerity!

I once read a book titled * How everyone is a little bit racist* by a former CIA director... That title seems bogus but it's the truth. You can't be a 100% unpartisan if you've got an interest in politics...

I am committed to seeing a Nigeria devoid of corruption, Tribalism, sectionalism, Religious bigotry and all lingering 'ill-issues'.

BTW, My Siggy meant "All fingers aren't equal"... and not the new meaning you gave it!
Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by azzima(m): 4:32am On Nov 18, 2015
PRYCE:

face your study ,small child. Comedy is not for you. Too many children have invaded nairaland these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by PRYCE(m): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2015
azzima:
face your study ,small child. Comedy is not for you. Too many children have invaded nairaland these days.
Grow up then and Fûck off Nairaland... Except you want to be equally yoked with kids!

BTW, your place should be in the grave oga Methuselah!
Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by Omenkata: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2015
grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2015
PRYCE:

The mistakes in the result are 'correct'.....the result belongs to saint-Bubu, so you can't really see thos mistake, can you?

1 Like

Re: Info Graphics To Support Dasuki's Incarceration by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 18, 2015
PRYCE:

The mistakes in the result are 'correct'.....the result belongs to saint-Bubu, so you can't really see those as mistake, can you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Lost Their Anointing To Be Objective And Fair....- Dino Melaye / Group Warns Against Criticizing Buhari / See What Senator Nnaji Of Enugu State Was Doing With His Village People(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.