Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker (1374 Views)

Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by goldfishsk: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2015
I had found my wife texting her ex Co-Worker who is a guy. She used to sent messages as SMS, WhatsApp and FB Messenger. Number she uses is a combo number of my number and hence its bill used to come to my mail id. I noticed that these messages were sent on days when I am not in station. Also messages are deleted so don't have any clue of the discussion.

I discussed with her openly and she messaged that guy not to sent any more messages as I dislike. With her permission I have blocked him on FB and WhatsApp. Also in Phone I added him to reject list. So far every thing is going fine.

Can I trust on the present scenario or should be cautious? Your Opinion Please...
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by DUNKA(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2015
please make sure u sleep with one eye ope. If a woman wants to cheat be assured dt u cannot stop it. These hoes are not loyal.
A word is enough for the wise grin

1 Like

Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by HerexG(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2015
You have played your own part bro, all you need do now is to watch ur wife closely now without mentioning, reminding or even reacting to that issue again.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by pet4ril(f): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Nothing to worry about since you have blocked him in all her social networks..... All you need to di now is close monitoring and if you sense anything about their communication again, please take her to accidosis for serious cautioning

1 Like

Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by pet4ril(f): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Nothing to worry about since you have blocked him in all her social networks..... All you need to di now is close monitoring and if you sense anything about their communication again, please take her to accidosis for serious cautioning .
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Queen Elizabeth where art thou Come & see something o
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2015
goldfishsk:
I had found my wife texting her ex Co-Worker who is a guy. She used to sent messages as SMS, WhatsApp and FB Messenger. Number she uses is a combo number of my number and hence its bill used to come to my mail id. I noticed that these messages were sent on days when I am not in station. Also messages are deleted so don't have any clue of the discussion.

I discussed with her openly and she messaged that guy not to sent any more messages as I dislike. With her permission I have blocked him on FB and WhatsApp. Also in Phone I added him to reject list. So far every thing is going fine.

Can I trust on the present scenario or should be cautious? Your Opinion Please...
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by Ewuro4: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Queen Elizabeth where art thou
Come & see something o

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

OP , make you kuku ban your 'bae' from using phone altogether. That's the only way to go.

Omasheooh
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

OP , make you kuku ban your 'bae' from using phone altogether. That's the only way to go.

Omasheooh
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by jabojafa(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
u can force a horse to d river bt cn neva force it to drink frm it. Cheatin is a choice. U cant stop her since der are colleagues. Dey can even do sumtin without u even knowin. Jst be vigilant and u wil catch her. Jst b d man of d hus n tk charge. Tell her to stay married to u or go marry her colleague.
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by Winneygirl(f): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
This is how you encourage her to keep secrets. See how you put it. "Ex Coworker ". Former colleague. What is now wrong in talking with a former colleague? Then stop her from talking to her present coworkers too.
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2015
goldfishsk:

Mtsceeeeeeeeeeeehw!
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by PresVA: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Really, what's wrong with talking with a former colleague? Or were they exchanging romantic messages?

Op, Given the way you handled your wife's case, I hope you don't have any female friend at all, whether colleague, etcc
Re: Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker by Kulas: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
U be played ur own part as a man.Just secretly keep monitoring her.One day u must surely catch her if she is cheating on no matter how she is secretly playing d game,by then nobody can blame u on any action i take.

(1) (Reply)

Sad One!! A Man Die In Badagry During S.ex [may His Soul Rest In Peace] / Married People In The House. Please Help / Photos: Akwa Ibom Man Accuses His Children Of Witchcraft, Nails Them On The Cros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.