Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover (2846 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift / Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by prosperous13: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Since British singer Adele released her record
breaking single Hello few weeks ago and
musicians all over the world have been
remaking their edition.
Nigerian stars such
as Praiz, Omawumi and Ruby Gyang have
done theirs with Omawumi’s the most
acclaimed. One person who is not interested
in doing a Hello cover is hitmaker Davido.
When a fan asked him when he will make his
own version see his funny response

1 Like

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by gudluckgreat(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2015
undecided
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by sinaj(f): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided

1 Like

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Where's the voice

2 Likes

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by Yellowson(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2015
All this musicians too dey form once dey get up dia

Well davy jones you can come and SMD

1 Like

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by BigJakie: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2015
This turtle ninja sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by Sarimah(f): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2015
undecided
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by CaptPlanet(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Waiting for Vic O's version

3 Likes

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by nuelzy: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2015
anyone found d humour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by johnstar(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by Frank3n2(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2015
nuelzy:
anyone found d humour

I got angry looking for the humor sad

6 Likes

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by MilesLamar(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2015
undecidedWhere is the funny?

3 Likes

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by j4sure(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2015
THE SON OF ADELEKE HIMSELF
prosperous13:
Since British singer Adele released her record
breaking single Hello few weeks ago and
musicians all over the world have been
remaking their edition.
Nigerian stars such
as Praiz, Omawumi and Ruby Gyang have
done theirs with Omawumi’s the most
acclaimed. One person who is not interested
in doing a Hello cover is hitmaker Davido.
When a fan asked him when he will make his
own version see his funny response
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by denedene(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2015
I'm waiting for vic o's version
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by Chestar5(f): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Lolzzz, naija can hate ehn grin
all the comments above me sha

it kind of funny sha if u reason wellgrinundecided.......

1 Like

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by amiskurie(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Chestar5:
Lolzzz, naija can hate ehn grin

all the comments above me sha

it kind of funny sha if u reason wellgrinundecided.......
My thought
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by duduade: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Where's the voice
GBAM...... with that his crooked voice...? If no be money who he be.....

1 Like

Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
duduade:
GBAM...... with that his crooked voice...? If no be money who he be.....
gringringrin before hello turn Fujigringringrin
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by falcon01: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
With him voice wey be like pesin wey kata dey worry.

By the wey whats funny there. :/
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by danduj(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
with d rubbish he z singing nd dah agbero voice
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by Qualer: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
sinaj:
Shoro niyen undecided

na waa o! make unu see this babe o! e be like say she don dey drink regular 'natural yoghurt', see as she just dey fine dey go these days o!
mmmhhhh... sinaj - i no go mind o!! grin unlike before, if you give me now, i go chop wella o!
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by jaelz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
can he handle the vocal Dexterity? Nope i doubt it
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by CaroLyner(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
its so funny.i forgot to laugh angry
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by cirmuell(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin crazy niqqa
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by drizslim(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op is high on Oshogbo Weed
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by sinaj(f): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Qualer:

na waa o! make unu see this babe o! e be like say she don dey drink regular 'natural yoghurt', see as she just dey fine dey go these days o!
mmmhhhh... sinaj - i no go mind o!! grin unlike before, if you give me now, i go chop wella o!
natural yoghurt ni grin

Bad u
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by Blackeard(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol if you let go of the hate you'll find it funny. What's wrong with people cheesy cheesy
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by kevlynoluchi: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
lmao some Nigerians can Neva change always luking for a way to b noticed
Re: See Davido’s Hilarious Response To Fan Who Asked Him For His Own “hello” Cover by BiitchAmMe: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abeg who #Hello don help?? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Real Name Of This Fruit? / Must See: Davido Smoking Weed And Shares It On IG (see Here) / Breaking News: Popular Yoruba Actor, Isiaka Adewale (a.k.a Omo Iyamileko)is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.