Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper (9076 Views)

Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by explorer250(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
What is your problem?? Who told you igbos are the majority in the south south.

Get your facts right. The ijaws are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. This makes ijaw the largest ethnicity in the SS. The urhobos are the 5th largest ethic group group in Nigeria and the 2nd largest in the SS after ijaw.

That being said, the ijaws didn't speak for us. Every ethnic group spoke for itself or didn't you read the post?

sorry madam,we are the majority ethnic nationality in ss and nd not ijaws. After igbo next is ibibio which has over 18 local governments in cross river talkless of the one in akwa ibom.
Many ethnic groups in the north is larger than urhobo. You people are no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Pls read and comprehend.

Did you see anyone speaking on behalf of all SS??
Each representative from an SS ethnic group spoke, so what exactly are you saying??
whats d headline of dis thread? How many ethnicities do we have in ss and how many appeared in d write up? Some times people choose to deceive themselves
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Dosinspector:
Am from delta and am igbo and a biafran, and any south southner who is not comfortable with biafra should naturalize with Osun or Oyo,its a free world.
you and I know you are from one eroded slum in aba ... Keep lying to yourself .. cheesy
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Msauza(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
South-South or not, Biafra shall stand through hardship and once the war is won, they shall wish to withdraw that misinformed statement. Every Igbo must never betray this struggle about our promised land.

Traitors are always lost and don't know where they come from and where are they going. Cowards die many times before their actual death.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by trapQ: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Keep living in delusion and denial. The ethnicities have spoken. Ijaw spoke for ijaw, urhobo spoke for the urhobos, efik for the efiks, Ibibio, anang etc

If you're not satisfied, use a lagoon.
Antivirus92:
whats d headline of dis thread? How many ethnicities do we have in ss and how many appeared in d write up? Some times people choose to deceive themselves
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by trapQ: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Either you're ignorant or you're a complete dunce. I refuse to engage in meaningless convoys which is why I'll stop replying you, seeing that you know nothing about ethnicities in Nigeria.
explorer250:

sorry madam,we are the majority ethnic nationality in ss and nd not ijaws. After igbo next is ibibio which has over 18 local governments in cross river talkless of the one in akwa ibom.
Many ethnic groups in the north is larger than urhobo. You people are no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Keep living in delusion and denial. The ethnicities have spoken. Ijaw spoke for ijaw, urhobo spoke for the urhobos, efik for the efiks, Ibibio, anang etc

If you're not satisfied, use a lagoon.
i know u only know about osogbo and environs where u come from. So only 5 or 6 ethnicities make up ss?whats d opinion of delta igbos?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by trapQ: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Everybody isn't a lowlife like you. I've got not business with oshogbo, so keep wallowing I delusion.
Antivirus92:
i know u only know about osogbo and environs where u come from. So only 5 or 6 ethnicities make up ss?whats d opinion of delta igbos?
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by bolanto24(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Propaganda government. All these are paid touts. Any Niger Delta Ethnic Nationalities that is okay with the present structure of Nigeria and against self determination then such groups are fools.

I am for a restructured Nigeria or a Biafra.

Quote me anywhere anytime.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2015
I hope this finally lay to rest the isue of joining to SS to biafags! We suffered in ur hands wen u biafags invaded and held us captive durin d civil war! It was d nig troops that rescued us from ur reins! Leave us alone!Leave us alone!Leave us alone! Biafrag!
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2015
bolanto24:
Propaganda government. All these are paid touts. Any Niger Delta Ethnic Nationalities that is okay with the present structure of Nigeria and against self determination then such groups are fools.

I am for a restructured Nigeria or a Biafra.

Quote me anywhere anytime.
u don't get it! Its not like we re hapi wit d structure, but we don't want to go wit biafrag! We prefare to be on our own!
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by ALISMILE(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
Look here delta Igbo can cross d niger bridge into anambra! Biafrag flag cannot fly in d ss! Landgrabbers!Period
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by size40: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
kaycid77:
All I see in the thread is ITSEKIRI, and Itshekiri and EDO has never been part of Biafra, we know they have their SW brothers to align with....and this is Brown envelop jounerlism, for instance

Pastor Nelson CocoBassey (Efik ethnic nationality), Ulap Bidiak Uloh (Oro ethnic nationality), Amechi Ogbonnia (Itsekiri), Obong Ukpong Umoh and Obong Aniedi Ndem were at the conference and signed the communique.

Igbo man has become itsekiri....this is what happen when you dont edit your "lies" very well
.....Anyway Referendum will surprise you idiots.... me and my family in SS are for Biafra
Brother, not even an inch of any party of south-south is part of Biafra or will become Biafra. To me, nothing like Biafra because this has been settled since 1970. Ojukwu died and was buried in the same grave with the so called Biafra. So anybody still talking about Biafra it is only looking and asking for trouble. We will all be here when it will start happening. When fire will meet fire. When Aerial bombardment will meet those ranting today. By then they will suffer heavy casualties as a result, they will be counting their losses and crying Genocide
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Everybody isn't a lowlife like you. I've got not business with oshogbo, so keep wallowing I delusion.
i know u must be a lagosian...lol....high life yet u know nothing about other people. U were not taught d ethnicities that make up ss in ur osogbo community sec. School. U assume dat igbos are only indigenous to d south east.

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
Look here delta Igbo can cross d niger bridge into anambra! Biafrag flag cannot fly in d ss! Landgrabbers!Period
they protested for biafra in d ss yet u still believe d flag cannot fly there. U must be related to musiwa
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
I hope this finally lay to rest the isue of joining to SS to biafags! We suffered in ur hands wen u biafags invaded and held us captive durin d civil war! It was d nig troops that rescued us from ur reins! Leave us alone!Leave us alone!Leave us alone! Biafrag!
wonderful....your dad is from ondo but you're from ss
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you guys enjoy lying to yourselves? Did you miss the position of Itsekiri Youth Council? Is Esimaje Awani also an Igbo name? grin

Beside, his name is ....Mr. Amechi Omagbeshi Ogbonnia(not Amaechi Ogbonna). He is a very PROMINENT Itsekiri man and NEVER an Igboman.

Brother isn't it high time we ignore this folks ?.. Silence is Golden.. we have already stated our ground.. Let them keep fooling Themselves.. Nw I.know hw greedy they are.. Its in There DNA.

PS: Amechi is nt an Igbo name pls and pls.. Amechi is different from Amaechi .. and it means entirely two different tin.. Itsekiri gat nothing in common with Igbo, be it name, Food, Thinking.. nothing.. Cc : wirinet over to you
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
UmuEri:
Paid idio..ts. My Mom is from Asaba the present capital of Delta State. And delta state is presently in south south. as I'm talking to you now, my Mom is a strong advocate of Biafra Nation. So I ask, who are this idio...ts representing? And please I will like to know who represented the Anioma people?

Actually if anioma wants to align with biafra then fine.. but don't dare use anioma as an excuse to include other tribe in Delta State as we have nothing in Common with you/Igbo .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Udmaster(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Brother isn't it high time we ignore this folks ?.. Silence is Golden.. we have already stated our ground.. Let them keep fooling Themselves.. Nw I.know hw greedy they are.. Its in There DNA.

PS: Amechi is nt an Igbo name pls and pls.. Amechi is different from Amaechi .. and it means entirely two different tin.. Itsekiri gat nothing in common with Igbo, be it name, Food, Thinking.. nothing.. Cc : wirinet over to you
and who said that IGBOS have anything in common with your tribe? Huh, Our IGBO names, foods, music, festivals, marriage etc are proudly admired.
when exactly did IGBOS have anything in common with your tribe?
Irrelevant backwards idiots trying to feel relevant.

1 Like

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mulattoclaro(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Udmaster:
and who said that IGBOS have anything in common with your tribe? Huh, Our IGBO names, foods, music, festivals, marriage etc are proudly admired.
when exactly did IGBOS have anything in common with your tribe?
Irrelevant idiot trying to feel relevant.
frustration is the reason you're barking like a rabid dog. SS won't join biafra. The earlier you get it the better for all of you. If you like carry anioma or armed robber we don't care. Just stop including us in our worthless map.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by backtosender: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
size40:

Brother, not even an inch of any party of south-south is part of Biafra or will become Biafra. To me, nothing like Biafra because this has been settled since 1970. Ojukwu died and was buried in the same grave with the so called Biafra. So anybody still talking about Biafra it is only looking and asking for trouble. We will all be here when it will start happening. When fire will meet fire. When Aerial bombardment will meet those ranting today. By then they will suffer heavy casualties as a result, they will be counting their losses and crying Genocide
pray war never start because u and ur family will become refugees in another land the killing will go round.remember southern Nigeria war will finally cripple Nigeria
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by backtosender: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
frustration is the reason you're barking like a rabid dog. SS won't join biafra. The earlier you get it the better for all of you. If you like carry anioma or armed robber we don't care. Just stop including us in our worthless map.
ewu Edo state is not included you people are worst than poisonous snake
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mulattoclaro(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
backtosender:
ewu Edo state is not included you people are worst than poisonous snake
Hahaha. No sane edo man wants to be part of you. God forbid. Edo and igbo in the same country? I reject it in jesus name. Amen. Continue barking I won't reply your frustrated assss anymore.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Udmaster(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
fool, I do not support Nnamdi Kanu or his Ipob so are many IGBOS.
But its funny watching that Irrelevant ant trying to feel important.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mulattoclaro(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Udmaster:
fool, I do not support Nnamdi Kanu or his Ipob so are many IGBOS.
But its funny watching that Irrelevant ant trying to feel important.
it's your father that's a fool.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by backtosender: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
We warned any group that betray us this time will later face the worst battle in their life time.....Biafra is coming and it may consume more souls than boko harams is doing once their freedom is threatened by any group be warned
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Udmaster(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's your father that's a fool.
Half breed Ape like you should be locked up in the Zoo.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by backtosender: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. No sane edo man wants to be part of you. God forbid. Edo and igbo in the same country? I reject it in jesus name. Amen. Continue barking I won't reply your frustrated assss anymore.
we reject u long time ago this is why Anioma was caved out from Midwest if you u try attack anioma we will erase Edo from the map stay on ur lane u no ur boundaries we are millions in number watching our enemies
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by Antivirus92(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
mr stupid...who gave u d impression dat igbos give a damn about ur unknown tribe? Igbos have stated clearly many times that their business with ss is solely on igbo areas of ss.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mulattoclaro(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
backtosender:
we reject u long time ago this is why Anioma was caved out from Midwest if you u try attack anioma we will erase Edo from the map stay on ur lane u no ur boundaries we are millions in number watching our enemies
hahahhaa. Anioma and your fellow igbos will perish and nothing will happen. Continue making noise online. We will sacrifice your anioma people to our various deities.
Re: Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper by mulattoclaro(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
mr stupid...who gave u d impression dat igbos give a damn about ur unknown tribe? Igbos have stated clearly many times that they business with ss is solely in igbo areas of ss.
see mumu. They're no igbos in SS. Get that into your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“presidential Order To Cut Time For Business Approvals, Registrations Underway” / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo / Edwin Clark: "We Must Show Respect To Our Leaders" - Gov Udom Emmanuel Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.