Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

6 Proven Factors For Google Adsense Profiting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Proven Factors For Google Adsense Profiting (272 Views)

Risk Factors For Stroke / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Urinary Tract Infection(uti) - Risk Factors For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Factors For Google Adsense Profiting by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
It is the desire of every blogger to make some money off their blogs; to this end so many mediums abound for bloggers to make money. Here in this post, I will premise my revelation on Google Adsense profiting factors. I will therefore be revealing 6 killer factors for Google Adsense profiting.

There are numerous factors that will determine your success in the Google AdSense program. In this program, there is no luck to it; you just have to understand how it works.

You can be the most unlucky person in the whole wide-world, and still succeed with Google AdSense. It’s all about understanding exactly how to run your Google AdSense Empire.

1.) Blog Empire Factor
Note the word ‘empire.’ That’s where a great deal of your success will come from. For instance, if you just have one blog that you run Google AdSense on, then be rest assured that your chances for success in Google Adsense program will be cut short trust me, I lie not.

You will have to focus so much on driving millions of traffic to that one blog/site in order to profit from Google AdSense.

Therefore, the wisdom is “have numerous sites” on a variety of topics where you publish your Adsense Ads.

2.) Right Topic/Niche Factor
There is the highest paying topics/niche – this is also another factor that you must consider for Google Adsense profiting. If you have ten sites, all with keywords that only pay five cents a click, then you will need to keep your traditional job, or look for another source of income.

You will make a little money, but not enough to live on. Choose topics based on the highest paying keywords for success.
Get Maximum Exposure For Your Ad Campaign

Choosing topics that have a high amount of searches is also a vital factor for profiting in Adsense program, but there is a trick to it. For instance, “health and fitness tips” is a highly searched topic, but it’s too wide and therefore too competitive.

You will need to narrow your focus on it and choose a niche within it such as “tips on diabetes” or “weight loss for diabetic mothers”. While you may earn a little less per click, you will be able to focus more greatly on getting traffic to the site.

3. Ad Units, Links and Search Box Factor
Another factor for Google Adsense profiting is to make sure that your ad units, ad links, and search boxes matches your site overall layout for best results. If your ads are too obvious, I am afraid they will get fewer clicks.

Note that AdSense publishers have been testing ad placement and palettes since the inception of the AdSense program, and you would do well to follow what their research has found; you are at liberty to make your own choice.

4.) Traffic Factor
When I came into blogging in 2008, I was not told about traffic generation, I thought you just set up a blog and let it run on its own.

Traffic is a very vital factor for determining your Google Adsense profiting. Without traffic, there are no clicks – there will be no income and there will be no success. Full report @ http://efogator.com/google-adsense-profiting/

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Had An Ankle Fusion? / Remember That Skin Care Review You Are Finding All Products Described / Some Methods For Teens Trying To Find Fantastic Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.