Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv (2495 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by ArodeTsolaye: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2015
When media activists were illegal detained in Egypt by the Egyptian government. Media houses such as aljazeera started a countdown and campaigned for their release.

If nnamdi kanu is jailed today for his political convictions, Arise tv and other non-propaganda, non-hausa/yoruba propelled national and international media houses must start a countdown and against tyranny for every minute/day Activist Nnamdi kanu remains in detention for the sake of posterity.

Those who look the other way in the face of evil tyranny are either cowards, traitors or both.

We must stand with the truth now, to make the good books of history, even after our death.

1 Like

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by banki(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Please what is tyranny?

Wether you support biafra or not!
Can you in all sincerity and honesty operate an illegal radio in southafrica Ghana usa Germany France etc...abuse other tribes and religion daily call for anarchy in the country publicly call for purchase of weapons to destroy the country...then you expect the government of the country to clap for you and beg you and even sit down and negotiate with you?

Then you call it tyranny when you are arrested? Biko were kwa nwayo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by ArodeTsolaye: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015
banki:
Please what is tyranny?

Can you in all sincerity and honesty operate an illegal radio in southafrica Ghana usa Germany France etc...abuse other tribes and religion daily call for anarchy in the country publicly call for purchase of weapons to destroy the country...then you expect the government of the country to clap for you and beg you and even sit down and negotiate with you?

Mr APC, have you ever listened to BBC hausa, Radio chanji?

Who called you Baboons and Dogs? Who said your blood will be soaked in blood if he doesn't get 'what belongs to him'- ruling over you?

Who instigated the killings of Biafran NYSC members and other southerners when he lost an election in 2011?

Use your tongue to count your teeth Mr APC.

15 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by BABANGBALI: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?

8 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by kingzizzy: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2015
banki:
Please what is tyranny?

Operating an illegal radio station, using hate speech,abusing people, calling for weapons ....... None of these things are criminal offences in a democracy. Operating an illegal radio station will at best attract a fine. The Nigerian Government has no case

6 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by omoelesa(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
U are irrelevant in the sheme of things,who is nnmadi kanu or what is nnamadi kanu.Nonsence.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2015
omoelesa:
U are irrelevant in the sheme of things,who is nnmadi kanu or what is nnamadi kanu.Nonsence.

Busybody, just FYI, IPOB matter is still causing terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers.

Disregard this advise at your peril...

1 Like

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Eziachi: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
advance.
Show me your past record of fighting what Biafra is fighting to qualify you as an expert on the subject to be dishing out advice?

backbone of the country.
Mr expert, how did this make any sense to you, what services? Who were the majority of the civil servants during Nigerian fight for independent with Britain?

How many Scottish ministers withdrew from the British government during the Scottish independent quest Mr expert?

STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
Has there been a collective approach where the people send out any individual to become their minister or is it a personal appointment? How does your senseless advice work?

Mr expert, do you know the source of allocation, does that includes income tax and VAT plus extradition of natural resources. How many of this has stopped coming out of Biafra?

A school telling a pupil not to come to the school or use it's facilities but insisted on keeping a hold on his transfer certificate. Let Biafra go and then have the right to spout this rubbish.

come back as expatriate.
A so called expert. How many Nigerian were residing in Britain during the quest for independent? How many Scottish uprooted from England, Wales and Northern Ireland? How many Basque people left the rest of Spain because the Basque people want freedom from Spain. Dumb expert.

the country.
Send all your people back from Britain and auction their properties and business first and then come back for your expert advice.

Aba.
Mr expert, that's exactly what independent means to you, a mini North Korea? Go and find another suitable job.
Biafra will not do exactly what they are fighting about. They won't be anti foreigners. The EU has an open door policy for it's citizens and that doesn't diminish their independent national sovereignty for member nation. Tell Ghana or any other nation to make visa hard for Nigeria because Nigeria want to be independent.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
It has been peaceful and experts like you are the same people that turned around and said there are no way it can be achieved without war. The new Biafra had always been peaceful. And who told you South Sudan independent was peaceful. Have you heard about John Garang? That's how much you know, Mr expert.
not?
Glad you asked what we think about your vitriol. You are talking about something that has nothing to do with you of which you knew very little about. Keep your advise for paradise Nigeria. When Biafra needs an expert advice, they know where to go.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by porshuch: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
@ Banki moniker, God bless you. You will live long, why I am saying this to you, is because you're an igboman and also being truthful.

Your generations will always be truthful.

Ka chineke mezie eziokwu.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by porshuch: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2015
banki:
Please what is tyranny?

God bless you. You will live long, why I am saying this to you, is because you're an igboman and also being truthful.

Your generations will always be truthful.

Ka chineke mezie eziokwu.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Eziachi: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingzizzy:

Operating an illegal radio station, using hate speech,abusing people, calling for weapons ....... None of these things are criminal offences in a democracy. Operating an illegal radio station will at best attract a fine. The Nigerian Government has no case
Uwazuruike does not have a radio station let alone an illegal one, he never engaged in hate speeches and he claimed to be an apostle of Ghandi yet he was clamped into jail for two years without charge or trial. I never heard you hypocrites coming to his defence.
It has nothing to do with methodology it's all about keeping Biafra in Nigeria. Any approach will still elicit criticism.

Those Afenifere who operated radio Khudirat and arm training in Togo are still your models and heroes today Who granted you license for radio Khudirat to operate?. Bloody hypocrites!!

6 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Eziachi: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
banki:
Please what is tyranny?

Who granted the ANC the license to operate radio freedom funded by Nigerian government during the apartheid?
West Africa Pilot used by Azikiwe to fight for independent who granted him the license?
Was it Abacha that gave you the license for radio Khudirath. Nigerians are unrepentant hypocrites.
You myopically really think that Nigeria government will grant him a license to clean their buttocks?
Get real.
I support his approach of using a radio Biafra, what I don't support is the content of it's broadcast.
But you have to be realistic. Martin Luther king's method is in sharp contrast with Malcolm X's or the Black Panther but their goals remains the same toward civil rights.
Martin Luther king peaceful approach did not stop them gunning him down and so too Malcolm X and many Panther members.
So irrespective of what Nnandi Kalu will say or do, the outcome will still be the same, as the issue is not mainly about his utterances, but rather that Nigeria disliked Biafra yet their attitude is they cannot live without them.

4 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Eziachi: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
banki:
Please what is tyranny?

Tyranny is claiming to be practicing democracy yet keeping someone in solitary confinement for more than a month without charge because of speech. In a democracy you should charge him within 48 hour or release him, unless you enacted a special emergency law to that effect.
It's not tyranny for you because you free wasting a precious oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by banki(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Mr APC, have you ever listened to BBC hausa, Radio chanji?

Who called you Baboons and Dogs? Who said your blood will be soaked in blood if he doesn't what belongs to him?

Who instigated the killings of Biafran NYSC members and other southerners when he lost an election in 2011?

Use your tongue to count your teeth Mr APC.

Shows how shallow minded you are
So I make my observation then I become apc...

So you are fighting buhari and not fighting for biafra...you see the truth has finally come out you and your ilk are sore losers you don't care about ndi be anyi

I lost a friend and brother during the stampede at the immigration grounds in abuja he is from abia state was he not biafran enough Biko zu zuru gi puo ebe ndi oshi

2 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
banki:

Shows how shallow minded you are
So I make my observation then I become apc...

So you are fighting buhari and not fighting for biafra...you see the truth has finally come out you and your ilk are sore losers you don't care about ndi be anyi

I lost a friend and brother during the stampede at the immigration grounds in abuja he is from abia state was he not biafran enough Biko zu zuru gi puo ebe ndi oshi

so Wetin concern d guy wey die ontop immigration matter wit the current discuss..

U yoruba 've d same thought process..
as if u 're programmed by d same software..
dumb..

1 Like

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:

Show me your past record of fighting what Biafra is fighting to qualify you as an expert on the subject to be dishing out advice?

Mr expert, how did this make any sense to you, what services? Who were the majority of the civil servants during Nigerian fight for independent with Britain?

How many Scottish ministers withdrew from the British government during the Scottish independent quest Mr expert?

Has there been a collective approach where the people send out any individual to become their minister or is it a personal appointment? How does your senseless advice work?

Mr expert, do you know the source of allocation, does that includes income tax and VAT plus extradition of natural resources. How many of this has stopped coming out of Biafra?

A school telling a pupil not to come to the school or use it's facilities but insisted on keeping a hold on his transfer certificate. Let Biafra go and then have the right to spout this rubbish.

A so called expert. How many Nigerian were residing in Britain during the quest for independent? How many Scottish uprooted from England, Wales and Northern Ireland? How many Basque people left the rest of Spain because the Basque people want freedom from Spain. Dumb expert.

Send all your people back from Britain and auction their properties and business first and then come back for your expert advice.

Mr expert, that's exactly what independent means to you, a mini North Korea? Go and find another suitable job.
Biafra will not do exactly what they are fighting about. They won't be anti foreigners. The EU has an open door policy for it's citizens and that doesn't diminish their independent national sovereignty for member nation. Tell Ghana or any other nation to make visa hard for Nigeria because Nigeria want to be independent.
It has been peaceful and experts like you are the same people that turned around and said there are no way it can be achieved without war. The new Biafra had always been peaceful. And who told you South Sudan independent was peaceful. Have you heard about John Garang? That's how much you know, Mr expert.
Glad you asked what we think about your vitriol. You are talking about something that has nothing to do with you of which you knew very little about. Keep your advise for paradise Nigeria. When Biafra needs an expert advice, they know where to go.

T.K.O

TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT

quality finishing

3 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by ArodeTsolaye: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sir Eziachi thank you for your contributions. Radio Chanji, Radio Khudirat, Radio ANC in South africa all fought Oppresive regimes without taking a license from the same regimes. Radio Biafra has come to stay and there ia nothing anybody can do about.

Nnamdi was going to be kidnapped whether he was vocally virulent or not. Peaceful Uwazurike did not abuse anyone, yet went to jail severally, Ben onwuka is still in jail, how many people did he verbally abuse?

Anyway Biafrans won't listen to hypocritical zoogerians. Biafrans will do what it feels will liberate it from the zoogerian cage dogs and baboons (apologies to Buhary).

Nnamdi kanu has arrested zoogeria, not the other way round. Killing him is the greatest mistake awusa/foolanis will make in this century. They can try, but when they do, they'll hear from Biafrans.
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by simplycarro: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
If he get killed in DSS detention, NOTHING will happen! Worst still you will start your morning march in alaigbo again.
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by simplycarro: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Sir Eziachi thank you for your contributions. Radio Chanji, Radio Khudirat, Radio ANC in South africa all fought Oppresive regimes without taking a license from the same regimes. Radio Biafra has come to stay and there ia nothing anybody can do about.

Nnamdi was going to be kidnapped whether he was vocally virulent or not. Peaceful Uwazurike did not abuse anyone, yet went to jail severally, Ben onwuka is still in jail, how many people did he verbally abuse?

Anyway Biafrans won't listen to hypocritical zoogerians. Biafrans will do what it feels will liberate it from the zoogerian cage dogs and baboons (apologies to Buhary).

Nnamdi kanu has arrested zoogeria, not the other way round. Killing him is the greatest mistake awusa/foolanis will make in this century. They can try, but when they do, they'll hear from Biafrans.
Hehehehehehehehehhe Ndi chest beaters cheesy grin
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by Eziachi: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:

Funny enough you desperatly wants to hold on to those chest beaters instead of freeing yourself from them.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by simplycarro: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:
Funny enough you desperatly wants to hold on to those chest beaters instead of freeing yourself from them.
You must be mistaken me for someone else. Their is nothing more joyous than to see the last of Biafran step foot out of Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by ArodeTsolaye: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:
IPOB does not give ultimatums.
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by simplycarro: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

IPOB does not give ultimatums.
Who need ultimatum to protest? No be only yo march in the morning IPOB dey do? Tell me what else or you wan upgrade to suicide bombing with your girls ?

1 Like

Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by ArodeTsolaye: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:

Who need ultimatum to protest? No be only yo march in the morning IPOB dey do? Tell me what else or you wan upgrade to suicide bombing with your girls ?

I thought you were supposed to kill them in 'great numbers'. What happened? I didn't know you chestbeat like a gorrilla too. grin
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by simplycarro: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I thought you were supposed to kill them in 'great numbers'. What happened? I didn't know you chestbeat like a gorrilla too. grin
Go and get ready for tomorrow morning joggin exercise
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by ArodeTsolaye: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:

Go and get ready for tomorrow morning joggin exercise

So you can't kill them in great numbers again? I thought you were a superman? grin
Re: Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv by tunwumi: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Boko u are wicked ooooo

Even for ordinary protest them no fit lock their shop as they can not play with their stomach 66-70 and u are suggesting another blockade

Boko if na play make u stop am

BABANGBALI:
advance.
backbone of the country.
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
come back as expatriate.
the country.
Aba.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
not?

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Islamize Or Christianize Nigeria? / Wike Bribery Tape Scandal: A Subtle Reminder That Nigeria's Democracy Is A Sham / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Friday — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.