Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" (526 Views)

It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by superken(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
U-23 National Team Head Coach, Samson Siasia has sent a passionate appeal to the kidnappers of his 72 year old mother to release her.

The 72 –year old Mrs Ogere Siasia, according to Samson, was abducted in the village of Odoni, Bayelsa State by three men on motorbike. A distressed Siasia said his mother happened to be the only one at home in his village taking care of his father who is visually impaired.
Siasia said: “Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents house in my village Odoni in Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.

“What do they expect from me? I don’t have money, I am right now on national duty, and need all the time to concentrate on this very important national task, so I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U-23 National Team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics.”

On learning of the unfortunate incident on Tuesday morning, NFF President Amaju Pinnick expressed his deepest concerns. “This is quite disturbing. We are just preparing for a crucial 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying match, and the U-23 boys are already in The Gambia for a pre-Cup of Nations training camp. Why this?

“All we can do is to appeal to the kidnappers to free Samson Siasia’s aged mother. Samson is on a critical national assignment presently and the last he needs is this kind of distraction.”
http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/11/siasia-begs-mothers-kidnappers-i-dont.html
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by INTROVERT(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by benedictnsi(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by babasolo(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Bros these people wont believe u oooo
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by kodded(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015

undecided undecided

and we have a president in this country

undecided undecided
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by Tunami(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2015
story for the gods, people that want their own share of the national cake.
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by utenwuson: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2015
siasia u re doing sia! pls drop smtin for boys, Wc kind national assignment abi dem no d pay u?
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by BABANGBALI: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
the hoodlums should let go of the old woman jo,if they want to kidnap, they should go after those that looted our treasury not people like siasia's mother. Nigerian govt should help the family rescue the old woman
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by BABANGBALI: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
utenwuson:
siasia u re doing sia! pls drop smtin for boys, Wc kind national assignment abi dem no d pay u?
sharaaaaaaaaap and stop supportong evil
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by Bobbystanley(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2015
it could be true that he doesn't have money. You never can tell.

But Buhari should use his power as the Commander in chief of the Armed Forces to bring back Mama Siasia
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by utenwuson: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaap and stop supportong evil
stay der na! If na ds sharaaaap go release him mama
Re: Siasia Begs Mother’s Kidnappers - "I Dont Have Money" by speedyGonzales: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Siasia that has been begging the commission to pay him? they want money from him! stup*d kidnappers

(1) (Reply)

Uwazurike, Kanu And The Rest Of Us - Muhammed Haruna / Diezani Set To Visit TB Joshua’s Synagogue For Healing / BIAFRA: APC Chieftain Suggests Ways To End Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.