Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths (574 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Hurray!!! Republic Of Biafra Set To Become The Newest Nation On Earth. / Chief Of Biafra Army Staff Addresses Commanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths by Nigeriayouths20: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
With the present online campaign, protesting on the street, raising of Biafra flag, singing of Biafra song and the popular slogan 'BIAFRA MUST STAND! BIAFRA MUST STAND!!' For Biafra to stand, Are you ready to answer the big questions?

Are you going to sleep tonight and wake up in Biafra tomorrow?
if YES, it is better. but if NO,

Are you going to negotiate it or are you ready to fight for it?
If it is by negotiation, it will be better. But if it is by fighting,

Are you really prepared or you just want to try?
If you just want to try,

How many of you are ready to die?
But if you are prepared,

Do you have the support of your leaders?
If NO, the question is

Are you ready to die? (because those politicians you called your leaders will sell you out)
If YES

Are you ready for war?
If YES or NO,

Are you ready to die?

You should know that no government in its right senses will let a part of the country generating 80% of her revenue cede without a fight.
So i guess apart from negotiation, the big question is
Are you ready to die?
I don't support Biafra but i support 70% state autonomy of resources. The big words 'Economy Diversification' has been a problem in the country for the past 10 years with none of our so called professors coming up with a solution or formulate policy to its effect. Although they can solve 150 year old mathematics question.
If you are not ready to die, you should go back to your drawing board and restrategize. But if you are ready, you won't just sleep tonight and wake up in BIAFRA tomorrow morning. You have to go through WAR. Remember that you won't be fighting civilian Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis or the Middle belts- You will be fighting Nigeria Soldiers in support of Africa Union Peace Keeping Corps and probably United Nations Peace Keeping Force. I guess that will be very very bloody.
If in the end you win the war, you might have end up loosing your father, mother, brothers, sisters, relations, friends and neighbors-End up loosing your leg/legs, hand/hands, eyes, sanity and if not your life.
After the war, those politicians you called your leaders will come back from abroad with their families to rule your disabled body. They will fight for leadership and divide your oil wells among themselves. It will be the same old story for you guys.

MY LITTLE ADVICE
1, Support any government in power to diversify the economy.
2, Propose 70% state autonomy of resources to the senate.
3, Pray for a better Nigeria.
4, Finally, get yourself good leaders not politicians that keep fighting for individual selfish interest.

PEACE Y'ALL

Re: Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths by austinsmat(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
what is the need to be alive and still be slave in your country I rather fight and die for my future generation to be free Biafra or death
Re: Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths by Nigeriayouths20: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2015
austinsmat:
what is the need to be alive and still be slave in your country I rather fight and die for my future generation to be free Biafra or death
You are only entitled to your. Live it now cos if you die achieving it, ur future generation will only remember you once a year
Re: Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths by demielvis: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Leave Biafrans alone. They are not fools. check my signature for more info.
Re: Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths by Nigeriayouths20: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:
Leave Biafrans alone.
They are not fools.
check my signature for more info.
Pray they are fools cos the last time I checked, 70% of those that participated in the protest are unemployed.
Re: Dreaming Of Biafra -NigeriaYouths by demielvis: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigeriayouths20:

Pray they are fools cos the last time I checked, 70% of those that participated in the protest are unemployed.
OK but how many percent of nigerians are employed?
And how many got any hope of being employed anytime soon?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Washes Hand Off Arms Procurement Scandal / Today In History:november 22 1963 J.F Kennedy Was Assasinated / Mr. Ben (SAN) Confirmed As Minister Of The Federal Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.