Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe (62467 Views)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. / 4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by hotdi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
baddyoosha:
kiss I come to saw the picture it is a good

Lolz grin Me self come to saw the picture it are a good cheesy
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by M4gunners: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
There's nothing beautiful about those pictures not to talk of extremely!Stop promoting Boko Haram zone. One Nigeria is a scam. No body want to go holidays were he or she will be killed. Show us the security standard of those places you pictured.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by sexaddict08(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
successiam:
I hate Nigeria
God bless my Niger Delta
God bless Biafra
hang yourself now

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by sexaddict08(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
successiam:
I hate Nigeria
God bless my Niger Delta
God bless Biafra
hang yourself now

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
cool... cool
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by missKiffy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think this has been of frontpage before nah
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by sniper1305(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
vosquare:
coolObudu Cattle Ranch, Cross River

9)Owu Waterfalls,Kwara
osun state dat water is very close 2 mobile trainning camp ila orangun, datz d point where mobile police trainning change there black cap to green cap on the day of jungle survival
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Koleman(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
wachakuta:
Dis Con3 is Just too blessed.

It's Unfortunate dat some People dat are less than 5000 in Number have grounded dis con3 to a halt.

I pray PMB has the Guts to rout all of dis Evil people out. Ameen
amen
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by akachidi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Our great nation nigeria is a beautiful place and a loving place to nationalize from.Am loving my country..
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Nicepoker(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
NOBODYY:
Erosion cursed Lands in the east should be included too tongue tongue
!diot why derail this thread.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by elopee3000(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
NOBODYY:
Erosion cursed Lands in the east should be included too tongue tongue
abobaku running must be included also I hope he got his tribal Mark's so we can locate him in the east incase he wants to seek asylum just like we catch dimka in afikpo eboyi state today grin
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by sisisioge: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmm...groovy!

I really wish I could give myself a Holliday treat sometimes...me, him and no one else wink
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
vosquare:
http://www.themsay.com/tag/10-extremely-beautiful-photos-of-nigeria-you-will-find-hard-to-believe/

Let's go straight to the point

1) Gubi Lake, Bauchi State

2) Kari Wakko Dunes, Yobe State

3) Agbokim Waterfalls, Cross River

No biafra city; why? the lakes and erosion in Abia and ebonyi state are more than tourist attraction.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who cares for some pop corn?

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by lonelydora: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, is that all you can do? Go to Explorer1 so that he can teach you work.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by baddyoosha: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
busyfishing:
baddyoosha..your English sucks
you are insulted me because I am not go to school
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Edited pictures
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by chesterlee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Op You forgot to add the Wonderful roofs of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is beautiful kiss kiss..

#bookmarkingpage
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by omajali2003(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
God's creative power is matchless.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by tinosurex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
COOL
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Lstar4real(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
We are blessed. ....#proudlyNigerian

Meanwhile

Lion of d tribe of Judah, who fit put am for Zoo? Nobody! He broke d law of physics & walked on water. He broke d law of Chemistry & turned water 2 wine. He broke d law of Economics(scarcity) & feed d multitude , with 5 loafes of bread & 2 fishes, He broke d law of Biology(reproduction), He was born of a virgin, He broke d law of social network, He's not on Twitter nor Facebook yet nations follow him. The Ancient of days, Lily of d Valley , King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Rose of Sharon, Omnipotent Omnipresent, Omniscient, Adonai, Jehova El-Shaddai, Rapha, Nissi, Elohim, Shamma, Bright & Morning star, I am dat I am, Tamuno, Obinigwe, Kabiyesi, E bube dike, d Eternal rock of Ages, Okaka. Words are too small 2 describe our Messiah. If you know He has done something great in ur life, pls share because we owe Him Adoration and Praise... He alone is worthy of joyful noise and Glory! But you're free to ignore it if you're His match. Hmm, this Man is Great!!! Abeg, i no fit ignore.... Click Like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by UyiIredia(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lovely. Thats ugliness compared to heaven yet fools prefer hell.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, kindly show something from 'biafra'.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
WOW
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by emmyseg(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
One of the blessed con3 in the world #proudly9ja
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by scorpa: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Do you have the pix of Gashaka Gumti national park
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by NOBODYY: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
!diot why derail this thread.
fool..ask google
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Mustay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
We are losing a lot in terms of revenue due to the situation in the North. It is really disappointing especially Taraba embarassed

Adamawa too.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by omodapson(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
@ Op, that picture of Lagos does not in any way look like Lagos of Nigeria. I guess that picture was mistaken because there is a Lagos in Portugal that fits the picture you posted.
Re: Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
NOBODYY:

I am a fool.. Even google is aware of my status
seems u are a legendary f00l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.