Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict (614 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Stone Throne Of Aguleri:archaeological Finding Linking Igbos To Isreal / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nurex01(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
I think these should solve it.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by kodded(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015

undecided undecided
mumu why dont you relocate your brain to mars '

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nurex01(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2015
U didn't know anything about history dt is d reason u are talking like that.
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nurex01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls move to ftp @seun osewa
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nurex01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Let's read people's opinions
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by EVarn(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Very amusing...
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
i will suggest the Palestinians should be move toPRsaudi or saudi, in never the less let USA use one Nuk on them for peace to rain. my humble submission

1 Like

Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
i will suggest the Palestinians should be move to iran or Saudi, or never the less let USA use one Nuk on them for peace to rain. my humble submission
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nayosman: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mumu person with mumu solution.
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nurex01(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nayosman please, give us your own opinion
Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by subsurface: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Which one is easier to relocate.. an established nation Israel or a group of people without established boundaries..
And which easier and shorter, mass exodus of arab Palestinians to Saudi Arabia jst few kilometers away compare to Israel to the U.S which is thousands of kilometers away?

1 Like

Re: Solution To Isreal-palestine Conflict by nurex01(m): 1:47am On Apr 27, 2017
But you know Isreal and America love eachother. They will accommodate eachother without any regrets.

(1) (Reply)

15 Osun Monarchs Protest Darkness In 25 Towns / And Corrupt Audu Of Apc Won The Kogi Election / REPORT | Buhari’s Bailout Is From $5.6 Billion I Saved In NLNG Account – Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.