Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) (1203 Views)

Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) / The Paris Bombers And Terrorists Came To France As Refugees Weeks Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by serikiYCU(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2015
A lot of people have been trying to differentiate between a terrorist and a muslim. As for me, blaming the action of few individuals on over 1.5billion Muslims is like eating a rotten fruit and blaming you on the tree. This picture is a typical example of their difference.

Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Sahmmuehl(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2015
booked
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2015
All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2015
If they re not muslims I guess they re jews right?fuckkking religion of piss
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Blackfire(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2015
@op u wont like my reply.
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2015
If they re not muslims I guess they re jews right?fuckkking religion of piss,all hail mohammed(lpsbuh)large piece of shit be upon him
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2015
OK. All I know is them all are potential terrorist! Its just a matter of brainwashing.
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by trapQ: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2015
A very senseless post. O.p is trying to reduce people's I.Q
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by thundafire: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
but in all the re all terrorist cs i am yet 2 c Arewa condemn BH ever since buhari become president no more el rufai condemning them nw it's obvious even dy west have conceded that APC knows more abt BH dat meet dy eyes cs dy deceived them in believing dat change will come 2 naija but its dy opposite
Re: How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
I'm a Muslim. I'm not a terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

From SAI BABA To CHAI BABA / EXCLUSIVE: Why EFCC Arrested Yuguda, Bafarawa, Ex-pdp Chairman’s Sons, Others Ov / Why Ghana Has Become Our Only Option – MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.