Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buhari Should Resign His Seats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Resign His Seats (527 Views)

"If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Resign His Seats by castancassy5(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
President buhari has brought hardship to the masses since he took over the presidential seat. Take a look at fuel, filling stations were selling at 200 a litre in Umuahia and to see one selling was hard. The poor masses now pay double of what we due pay when Goodluck was in power. I regret voting for Buhari as a president. He promised us heaven and Earth and what we see is Hell in Nigeria. Buhari should resign as president of Nigeria and as Minister of petroleum within six days or face the curse on him from God.
Re: Buhari Should Resign His Seats by speedyGonzales: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hahaha! A dictator, resign? You will see how many people will die in four years...
Re: Buhari Should Resign His Seats by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
U voted for buhari, so enjoy ur change. Fuel scarcity no dey look face, religion, tribe or political party. Sai baba!
A-Fi-Si! Chain the Mugus
Re: Buhari Should Resign His Seats by psucc(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's the evil we all will live with the next 4years.
Re: Buhari Should Resign His Seats by castancassy5(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brother is a mistake I made voting for him. I thought he will make one Naira = one $, I thought he will feed our brothers and sisters in public schools. I thought he will pay unemployed youths in Nigeria. I thought he will bring back our girls from Sambisa forest n crush boko haram but I found out that's all campaign promises. I have been deceived but I will fast and pray for God to deal with him if he refuses to resign. I have spoken

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Airplane In Its Airspace / It’s Shameful To Cover-up Killing Of Our Soldiers By Boko Haram, Fani-kayode / WICKEDNESS: Rivers Uni Expels Stdt For Having “speech And Hearing Challenges”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.