Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (1044 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits IDP Camp, Abuja / Photos: Chris Brown Shows Off Weird Leg Tattoos / Photos: Chris Brown Shows Off His $200k Rezvani Beast Sports Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by 360metrosports: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Karrueche Tran reportedly visited the Abuja camp for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), following her trip to Nigeria, which was starred up by her appearance at thePLAY club pool party on Sunday.

The 27-years old American model and ex-girlfriend to American superstar, Chris Brown shared photos from her visit to the IDPs camp on her instagram page few hours ago with the caption:

"Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit an IDP camp in Abuja where many of the#bringbackourgirls came to. I remember seeing the#bringbackourgirlsmovement on social media but seeing it in person was a much different experience. I was able to listen to this mothers story of her journey from Northern Nigeria. It was very heartbreaking to hear and to see their living conditions. She said when it rains they have no choice but to stand and there is little to no work for her husband. I told her I admire her for her strength and I will pray for her and her family everyday. This was a very humbling experience for me-I cried at the thought of ever complaining about anything in life. It is unfortunate but I know God will protect them.
We can not save the world but we can take small steps to help#WithLove."

See photos below;

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/11/photos-karrueche-tran-visits-idp-camp.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thanks for coming pretty......
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by flexxyworld(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by Mariojane(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
i thought i saw karishika but nooo.
thanks Karrueche

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by lordcyl3(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
she's beautiful and humble
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by trapQ: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Awwwww!!!!

Kae baby kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by otipoju(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
That is what I tell these akata people who keep complaining that the system is against them.

I tell them y'all ignorant arrogant spoilt brats who know nothing about real suffering.

All you do is drink, smoke , fork and whine about the system keeping you in bondage....the same system that nigerians thrive in.

When a black American comes to Africa and sees real mass suffering amidst gargantuan wealth of the mighty few....their brain is quickly upgraded to see how privileged they are.
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Former Lover,karrueche Tran Visits IDP Camp In Abuja by faith551(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
She's older than me, I would have asked for her hand in marriage tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Bollywood Start Actress Kareena Kapoor Looking Hot In New Pictures / What Happens When You Put Your Nose In People's Business, [photo] / Kcee Hangs Out With Mr Ibu.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.