Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic (1843 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos / Beyoncé And Jay-z Step Out In Matching Workout Gear As They Hit Up The Gym (pic) / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Baby Bump In Sexy Gym Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by examhall1: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nOvCsxyw07w/VkxSkWca5MI/AAAAAAAHWv4/6s64i0msY_k/s1600/index.png[/img]
He shared the photo of his instagram page and wrote “To get four packs nor be moi moi talk less of six packs. At the gym make I try see wether e go work”.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/singer-faze-trying-to-get-his-six-pack-shares-sexy-gym-pic/
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by williamsean(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chai see lizard chest grin, when I thought I have seen it all. It will take him 6 years to build that grin grin tongue
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by silverdam(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
One of my favorite musician....
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
End times
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by shitshappen(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
All I see is one big Ricky Ross pack
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by samsard(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
He looks perfect that way already, I wonder what all the fascination with huge abs is all about. I hate pot bellies, but i don't want to look like am carved.
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bros
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by drizslim(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
End Time Faze grin
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by woodboi(m): 2:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Now he's doing the needful... social media goes along way to help artist in this generation, he should learn to spend more time using it effectively.
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Actually prefer him this way smiley Not a fan of six packs..

1 Like

Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:
End times
hell fire comment
Re: Singer Faze Trying To Get His Six Pack…shares Sexy Gym Pic by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
drizslim:
End Time Faze grin

lasisi virus detected!!;(

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Ex, Seun Egbegbe Epic Spelling Blunder [PICS] / Nollywood Actor/film Maker Uche Akwari Spoted In Beverly Hills USA (photos) / Frank Edoho Unveils Voice Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.