Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. (17637 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / ​​B​REAKING​: ​ex-nsa ​dasuki, ​4 ​others Granted Bail / Tb Joshua Announces The Restoration Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by demielvis: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ioannes:
now with this kind of grammatical nonsense you just wrote up there I can only conclude that Biafra will only succeed in dragging Africa 500years back to the stone age.

try go school.
Who said "ai wu pight kwaruption".
Without a WAEC certificate,and is currently ruling nigeria.

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by hoobs(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dnacode:

I understand who Chukwu Okike is(I.e God the creator) but who is Chukwu Okike Abiama bikonu?
Where did the name Abiama enter Gods name from?
A quick Google check showed that it was Aro-chukwu diety. Pls is this true?
Since when did Ndi-igbo my people start calling on Abiama? Is this not Idolatory?
How did Abiama take the glory for creatorship?
What happened to Jehovah/Jesus?
dnt say what you don't know/understand Abiama(come close and know him)

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
THE CONCEPTION OF CHUKWU- “THE GREAT GOD” IN HIS DIFFERENT ROLES

In the Igbo ontology, the omnipotent being is also conceived of in His different roles. As in his causative role, He is called Chineke, meaning the God who creates or the God of creation. In Ugbene-Ajima linguistic dialect, a town among the Igbo tribe....

Almighty God is generally addressed as Ezechitoke Abiama, or Eze-chita-okike Abiama,which is in other words, could be Eze Chukwu Okike Abiama, meaning, the King, God Almighty, — king of the creating phenomenon, who causes all by Himself. Chukwu and Chineke is one and the same God, called Chukwu when designating roles and Chineke when seen as the creator. The mightiness of Chukwu is seen in the wonders of creation.Thus, Chukwu is seen in opus Dei ad extra in (His creation) as the subsistent Being, Being-itself. Yet He is Chukwu distinguished from other smaller deities.[Emmanuel M. P. Edeh, Towards an Igbo Metaphysics (Chicago: Loyola University Press, 1985), 128-133. 13]
http://www.slideshare.net/chichieze/the-concept-of-eze-chukwu-okike-abiama-in-ugbeneajima
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by backtosender: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
The son of man is right you can stop protest but u cannot stop revolution a yorooba man prophesy..the problem with some Igbo priest such as Mbaka sold his soul for piece of change from buhari under age Aisha
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by McTobe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dnacode:

I understand who Chukwu Okike is(I.e God the creator) but who is Chukwu Okike Abiama bikonu?
Where did the name Abiama enter Gods name from?
A quick Google check showed that it was Aro-chukwu diety. Pls is this true?
Since when did Ndi-igbo my people start calling on Abiama? Is this not Idolatory?
How did Abiama take the glory for creatorship?
What happened to Jehovah/Jesus?
let's leave Biafra matter now but Chukwu abiama translate to Chukwu mazu I he nine I.e the all knowing GOD(Omnipotent God) by extension Chukwu okike Abiama(obiara Mara, ama ama amasi amasi is simply God the creator and all knowing(omnipotent). Jehova is the Jewish name for the most high. Do u now expect to make it compulsory for a people to adopt the name that another culture call the almighty and relegate the name that their own culture call him. I think its simply a matter of choice. I think woteva any culture and language call the Almighty should be preserved for that culture.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by tinajohn: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
The title and contents of this post are extremely misleading and do not in anyway represent the message of God’s servant T.B. Joshua. You can watch the original video here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNWnurCsRM

This was a warning message to the entire world and nowhere did TB Joshua specify a particular region or people. In fact, as an ardent Emmanuel TV viewer, I have NEVER heard the prophet speak about Biafra before.

Please don’t politicise or trivialise spiritual matters for the sake of publicity...
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
iamkeyz:
ÄND IN THE END, BIAFRA WILL COME
EVEN YORUBA PASTORS NOW AGREE, IF YOU DOUBT ME, ASK T.B JOSHUA
but you know that the brain of a YORUBASTAR.D BABOON IS BLOCKED, THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE UNTIL THEY BROWN ROOF COWARD INFESTED GOD FORSAKEN AND POOR REGION WILL BE OVERRUN BY BIAFRAN SOLDIERS
1967 IS NOT 2015
THE ZOO WILL BREAK IN 2015 CIA OF AMERICA
did he also mention who will win d next civil war that is looming?
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
I can bet on d life of all biafrags that TB Josh will issue a statement debunking dis trash of news! SS(where ur revenue hope lies) elders ve already isued a statement that they re not interested! Do u still intend to continue?
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ellabooz(f): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
How will Biafra come to pass with this your English or will this type of English become the lingua franca of Biafra

Imagine cattle calling pot black? Your own English is the worst.

She is a cattle not kettle so don't get me wrong.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
elijah2u:
The noise on biafra is too much, if Nigeria should divide let it be divided without bloodshed,
I disagree! The lives of 80% of BIAFAGOTs must be used as sacrifice!
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by missKiffy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Babe your own is terrible, "cattle calling pot black" cry

4 Likes

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Imagine cattle calling pot black? Your own English is the worstest.
how?
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by tunjion: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ellabooz(f): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Kettle is a good thing for her
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by laudate: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
I can bet on d life of all biafrags that TB Josh will issue a statement debunking dis trash of news! SS(where ur revenue hope lies) elders ve already isued a statement that they re not interested! Do u still intend to continue?

Bia kete, don't spoil my fun here!! Na wetin?? shocked shocked I was still marvelling at the fact that a Yoruba man gave a prophecy, and the pro-Biafra IPOB guys are jubilating over it without even mentioning the man's ethnic group, and you are here disputing it and saying TB Joshua should issue a disclaimer. Bros, take time o!! angry
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Coolabbie: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
hmm
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
laudate:

Bia kete, don't spoil my fun here!! Na wetin?? shocked shocked I was still marvelling at the fact that a Yoruba man gave a prophecy, and the pro-Biafra IPOB guys are jubilating over it without even mentioning the man's ethnic group, and you are here disputing it and saying TB Joshua should issue a disclaimer. Bros, take time o!! angry
don't mind me jare, next time I ll delay alittle bit! Come to think of it, so yeeboos can actually hold a yoruba so in such high esteem?

1 Like

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by missKiffy(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
ellabooz:

She is a cattle not kettle so don't get me wrong.
It's your mother that's a cattle, ewu
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
you are so damn sure nigeria ll win this war have u ever thought 4 a second what if nigeria looses this war how ll the biafrans treat you have u try and reason am warning you try and reason
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by ALISMILE(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
you are so damn sure nigeria ll win this war have u ever thought 4 a second what if nigeria looses this war how ll the biafrans treat you have u try and reason am warning you try and reason
u can ask Ojukwu what made him run away?
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by IceDude(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:

Hate will kill you.
You forgot your president speaks queens english...."ae fi cee change"
LMAO grin
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by okongo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
it seems God love biafra more because ibos are the real juice. we other tribes are animals. then God is tribalistic. he is actually ibos and did not create other tribe. they created themselves by cloning the ibos. that is why they all resemble animals.you know the real animals.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
How will Biafra come to pass with this your English or will this type of English become the lingua franca of Biafra

baby don't worry: by the time the sun rises, i must have made you cummm like cheesy.

#TheSunShallSoonShine.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Kayswat(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
only the Almighty that can wake these people up from slumber
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
The sun is rising from the east .... Biafra has come to stay
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
The sun is ..rising from the east .... Biafra has come to stay.. Baba God this battle is yours
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
noblezone:

The greatest mystery is, why doesnt Nigeria want Biafra to go?
.. because we don't want any refugees in the nearest future. besides, nobody is stopping your people.
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by suzziematini(f): 2:12am On Nov 19, 2015
iamkeyz:
ÄND IN THE END, BIAFRA WILL COME
EVEN YORUBA PASTORS NOW AGREE, IF YOU DOUBT ME, ASK T.B JOSHUA
but you know that the brain of a YORUBASTAR.D BABOON IS BLOCKED, THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE UNTIL THEY BROWN ROOF COWARD INFESTED GOD FORSAKEN AND POOR REGION WILL BE OVERRUN BY BIAFRAN SOLDIERS
1967 IS NOT 2015
THE ZOO WILL BREAK IN 2015 CIA OF AMERICA

The problem with us is that we accept any and everything not minding the authenticity as far as it is said in our favour or to our pleasure, we build our hopes around it.

Did a prophet not say that yar'adua wasn't going to die, but he will only if he tries to go for a second term. The guy ddnt even finish the first.
Don't get me wrong, I believe in prophets, its biblical. But I'm also aware of the times that we live in.

Biafra may or may not come but violent protest will do no good but create more hate especially if the biafra nation survives. Nigeria and biafra will become Israel and Pakistan. Two nations residing together under an ambiance of hatred and bitterness towards one another.
And that ain't funny at all especially following the way the igbo's are going about this biafra nation and all.

I am sooooo anti-biafra . Lash me all you want but its pointless. It's funny that even the pepper seller on the road (I don't mean this the bad way, only trying to make a point) follows in the parade without having a proper understanding of what is actually going on. Most of them are just being brainwashed. And some of them hear only "go" they don't hear "comeback".

You can advocate for your biafra alright, But be careful and civil and learned enough not to insult the good people of NIGERIA(wch of course you are a part of) who has show very less concern and tried to play deaf ears to all your insults of which the most common is "zoo". Do well to remember that if biafra doesn't succeed, you remain an animal in this "ZOO"

Also, remember that you are apparently in this fight alone as the other states you lay claims to has totally shown no interest or support whatsoever........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by suzziematini(f): 2:13am On Nov 19, 2015
WIZGUY69:
because we don't want any refugees in the nearest future.
besides, nobody is stopping your people.

I could hug you right now grin grin grin
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by suzziematini(f): 2:30am On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. by Trut(m): 2:53am On Nov 19, 2015
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off / Paul Orhii Survives Accident On Lafia-Abuja Road After Attending Wedding. Photos / Victoria Tayo Odumosu In Age Falsification Scandal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.