Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" (690 Views)

FG Bans Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generators / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" by Tundegoldspage(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Federal government has banned the importation of a very common brand of generator
locally called "I better pass my neighbor". The Controller, Federation Operations Unit Zone A,
Lagos of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Madugu Sanni Jubrin, made this known to
newsmen yesterday Nov. 17th 2015.
“The smaller generators have been banned by the Federal Government because...
Read Full details Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/11/fg-barns-importation-of-i-better-pass-my-neighbor-generators.html
Re: FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" by boujaye: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tundegoldspage:
The Federal government has banned the importation of a very common brand of generator
locally called "I better pass my neighbor". The Controller, Federation Operations Unit Zone A,
Lagos of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Madugu Sanni Jubrin, made this known to
newsmen yesterday Nov. 17th 2015.
“The smaller generators have been banned by the Federal Government because...
Read Full details Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/11/fg-barns-importation-of-i-better-pass-my-neighbor-generators.html

I wonder what you think you are saying, anyway you don't make sense here. if you or FG had said banning any thing generator or power plant then
you or FG would have been applauded. Is it because "I pass my neighbor" is used by many of the struggling and poor people?

sorry! undecided
Re: FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" by flylykace: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Better! But before this there should be constant power supply in all over the nation
Re: FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" by mart2k(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lies everywhere. Just like b4 d coming of Jesus Christ, certain events av to take place. Same thing here, there must b constant n stable supply of electricity b4 d banning thing cud work
Re: FG Barns Importation Of "I Better Pass My Neighbor Generators" by mart2k(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lies everywhere. Just like b4 d coming of Jesus Christ, certain events av to take place. Same thing here, there must b constant n stable supply of electricity b4 d banning thing cud work. Nigeria is nt ripe for that now

(1) (Reply)

Steady Electricity: FG Bans Importation Of Generator Sets / Kogi Election And Abubakar Audu’s Death: What Lawyers And The Law Say / The War On Terror: How About A Different Kind Of Weapon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.