Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tips Of Today (18th Nov 2015) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tips Of Today (18th Nov 2015) (533 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Free 3 Odds Game Everyday Start On 17th Nov 2015...don't Pay For Game.. / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of Today (18th Nov 2015) by Mcmoneyx: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Free soccer prediction tips

This weekend is gonna be a weekend of success for all football lovers who have been loosing due to lack of accurate predictions from a whole lot of scammers demanding for cash before giving out games.

However, come to think of it why will one pay for something the source itself is not sure of or rather in the position to decide the fate of the match. Count yourself lucky if you happen to come across these, then join me so lets keep it moving.

http://2cblog.ng/blog/2015/11/18/free-soccer-prediction/
Re: Tips Of Today (18th Nov 2015) by dalubest: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Mcmoneyx:
Free soccer prediction tips

This weekend is gonna be a weekend of success for all football lovers who have been loosing due to lack of accurate predictions from a whole lot of scammers demanding for cash before giving out games.

However, come to think of it why will one pay for something the source itself is not sure of or rather in the position to decide the fate of the match. Count yourself lucky if you happen to come across these, then join me so lets keep it moving.

http://2cblog.ng/blog/2015/11/18/free-soccer-prediction/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ashamed Of My Face / Today's game wasn't the #ElClassico. It was the #ElThrashico !!! Isn't It? / Just 7 Game : Win Today Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.