Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment (911 Views)

7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / Enugu State University Sacks 153 Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment by Temptee101(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
I write on behalf of 153 disengaged staff of Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT). I got my appointment letter on the 5th of May 2015 and assumed on the 11th of May.

NUC came for accreditation of 39 programmes in June which my department was also a part of, we were all accredited by NUC which helped my department secure a partial accreditation. Because of inadequate staff, some departments failed.

Three months down the line, I resigned my former job and relocated to Enugu finally

On the 14th October,which made it the 6th month, we were called for regularization of appointment interview which we ended up writing exam, computer test and oral interview.

To our greatest surprise on the 11th of November we received our sack letters that was backdated 23rd October 2015 instead of our promotion letters after working for 7 months without paying us even one month salary.

I beg our amiable governor, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu) to intervene.

I want the world to know about this injustice. Please Mods move this to the front page
Re: ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment by jaybee104(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
153 sacked? How many go come remain?
Re: ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment by Temptee101(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where are the Mods? Please you guys should do the needful
Re: ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Nawaoo

I don tire for dis country

Sacks nd injustices everywia

Op, God will see u through

(1) (Reply)

Community, Hospital and production Pharmacists, Come In Please!!! / Eazytech Water Borehole Drillers, Owerri, Imo State / 25 Essential Business Books For Every Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.