Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Making A Good Android App For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Making A Good Android App For Your Blog (816 Views)

Who Want To Sell A Plr Right Ebooks?? I Am Interested In Making A Purchase / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Jinf: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm really excited when i see bloggers wanting to expand their audience and make blog reader engagement easier by creating an android app for their blog. Most bloggers settle for online app creators which have limited features and not-so-good user interface because they either don't want to spend too much money to get a more personalized app or they don't know anyone who can help them create one.

Seeing that, i decided to start creating a much better app for bloggers. (I've limited the amount of apps i'll create for you guys so hurry if you're interested. I'm accepting only 20 interested bloggers).

This app will include:
1. Your Blog
2. Blog Facebook page
3. Blog Twitter page
4. A contact us options which include contact by call, sms and email.
5. An about us page.

Here's why you should get this app for your blog:
1. It makes your blog easily accessible to people
2. Your readers can now easily follow your blog activities. Since the app contains your blog, Facebook page and Twitter page all your they have to do is click one button to navigate.
3. It is easier and convenient for people to use a blog's app to navigate the blog than typing the blog address on browser.
4. You'll get more traffic. You can upload your app on Google playstore, or any app store and that will expose your blog to a very large number of audience, which equals to many new readers.
5. Still on traffic, it's easy for readers to invite their friends and family by just sending the app to them. Apart from that, someone might see the app on their phone and just collect it
6. Still on traffic, you'll notice that Facebook limits the number of people your posts on your page is shown to. Some of your fans don't get to see your updates everytime. But with this app, they get to see all your updates on Facebook.

In one sentence, this app gives you: followership, a new way to expose your blog to the world and an easy way of accessing everything about your blog by readers.

** If you don't want ur Facebook nd Twitter page in the app, you can tell me. i'll create one without it.

You can download a Linda Ikeji demo version of the app: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/308c9c81

N.B: I've added some improvement to that LIB demo. The improvement include new navigation icons.

I'll be creating only 20apps. It's not free o. But very cheap. If you're interested, drop your Whatsapp number or pm me ur Whatsapp number so we can talk.
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Temmytea70(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
OK
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Jinf: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Update.... 17 app slot remaining.
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Jinf: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Warlord3000:
Hmm
What? Are you interested?
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jinf:

What? Are you interested?

Lol.. Maybe but not for a fee.. Sorry wink

So I will pass... Thanks
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Jinf: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Warlord3000:

Lol.. Maybe but not for a fee.. Sorry wink

So I will pass... Thanks

But the price is not too much o... undecided
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Warlord3000(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jinf:

But N2k is not too much nw... undecided

It's a long story sir.. Yes it's not too much but we all have our allocations for different things

Thanks sir
Re: Making A Good Android App For Your Blog by Jinf: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Warlord3000:

It's a long story sir.. Yes it's not too much but we all have our allocations for different things

Thanks sir

True. I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Are Your Mp3 Files Streaming Instead Of Download From Your Wordpress Site? Click / Importanc Of Sitemaps / Blogger Users Solve Any Issue Here (designs, Template, Widget, Seo More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.