Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo (7839 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Stormrex Shares Backstage Pictures From Top Stars Concert Sacramento, California / Singer “stormrex” Stuns In Native Atire (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

see? never heard of Nnunnu talkless of desperate chicks.(sounds like a movie title.) grin but thanks for letting me know today cheesywink

That's why I asked the genre of music u like, but you could download ezennunu by Phyno, I bet u'll like it
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided undecided then you roll with 'wackos'

STFUgrin
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hehehehe..Seems Stormrex has got quite number of fans here.

Cc:CaroLyner
How come we both don't know her
seems its only the guys that know her. grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

That's why I asked the genre of music u like, but you could download ezennunu by Phyno, I bet u'll like it
i listen to all kinds .alright would go download
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
seems its only the guys that know her. grin
Kikikikikicheesy
Exactly! They go for the assets and not the musiccheesy You get?
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

STFUgrin
gerrarahia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Kikikikikicheesy

Exactly! They go for the assets and not the musiccheesy
You get?
for reals you got it grin yet they blame us for not knowing her.long hiss. grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

bad belle alert
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
gerrarahia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm going nowhere man! cheesy
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bad belle alert
rolls eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
i listen to all kinds .alright would go download

I like u already. You mind giving me a feedback when you listen to it?
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by cupidhero(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
who knows this one
Tha whole choc boys crew knows her.

You ain't shiit tho.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

I like u already.
You mind giving me a feedback when you listen to it?
yea sure thing

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2015
cupidhero:
Tha whole choc boys crew knows her.
You ain't shiit tho.
neither are you.swerve

2 Likes

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
yea sure thing

I'll be waiting
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by tiswell(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:

Carolyner..... dis ur beauty na End time beauty.
she is still a kid,re :remove eyes shocked shocked
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'm going nowhere man! cheesy
np: kerenke - stormrex
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by tiswell(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hehehehe..Seems Stormrex has got quite number of fans here.

Cc:CaroLyner
How come we both don't know her
Because both of you are simply hating...quit the pretence already.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Who is she? undecided
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by vicstar(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2015
undecidedWtf! Who cares if u know her or not, y'all just yarning sh*t, she's a great singer and don't give a heck if u know her. No offense!
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Stormrex babyyyy kiss
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by seankay(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

abi.am sure if she's "all so popular" we would have heard of her
Why you fine like this na? angry

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
tiswell:
Common dude, are you kidding me?
Like I should claim to know her whereas I don't?
Is that your own definition of ''hating''?
You need some spanking man.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by tiswell(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

I see you are based in France* already...comments reserved.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

Stormrex is a new artiste in Western and Northern Nigeria, but she is popular in the East.

You probably don't know her because you don't reside in the east, neither are you Igbo/Eastern.....she's featured in Bullion Van with M.I, Phyno and Runtown....she also featured alongside Reminisce, Olamide and Phyno in Local Rappers (I'm assuming you're Yoruba, you sound Yoruba) you should know that song.

Meanwhile, Stormrex does lovely music, not the trash most Nigerians are used to, that's probably another reason you don't know her. She has a song titled 'walk with me' featuring Olamide, it's not that popular though because it's more of real RnB than noise.

I'm just telling you so you can make a few points next time her name comes up. Not that I ever expect you to use or acknowledge this info, I'm just doing my bit to help society. Have a nice day smiley

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
tiswell:
they're not hating. They are simply being petty and childish. Mature people would simply ask who she is and when they're told, just reply 'OK, cool' and leave it, but they choose to ridicule and laugh at their show of stewpidity like teenage bimbos.

Just ignore em
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
Stormrex is a new artiste in Western and Northern Nigeria, but she is popular in the East.

You probably don't know her because you don't reside in the east, neither are you Igbo/Eastern.....she's featured in Bullion Van with M.I, Phyno and Runtown....she also featured alongside Reminisce, Olamide and Phyno in Local Rappers (I'm assuming you're Yoruba, you sound Yoruba) you should know that song.

Meanwhile, Stormrex does lovely music, not the trash most Nigerians are used to, that's probably another reason you don't know her. She has a song titled 'walk with me' featuring popular though because it's more. I'm just telling yo.I ever expect you to use or acknowledge this info, I'm just doing my bit to help society. Have a nice day smiley
lmao.i know the local rapper song.just didnt know the girl's name is storm.and am not yoruba.i just dont stay in the east.

thanks for taking the time out of your "busy" day to type all this smiley
"oh yee matured one"

2 Likes

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

safarigirl the song pro has just lectured us on who she is smiley

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
they're not hating. They are simply being petty and childish. Mature people would simply ask who she is and when they're told, just reply 'OK, cool' and leave it, but they choose to ridicule and laugh at their show of stewpidity like teenage bimbos.

Just ignore em
my sister,i tire o
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by jiggaz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am quite surprised dat some girls here claimed they don't know StormRex....... If they truly don't know her then its points to these facts....

1) They are not into Nigerian music

2) They don't go to clubs - NNUNU by Phyno ft StormRex is a big song all over Nigeria, also BULLION VAN by M.I ft Phyno Runtown & StormRex .... i mean, its played in all clubs and radio stations across Nigeria.... People outside Nigeria are now knowing StormRex cos of these 2 songs.... The song was on the MTV Base Charts for weeks..... South African music industry people are now intrigued with Stormrex cos of her singing style & voice....

3)They are just small children that doesn't know what happens around them.

I mean, Stormrex might not be big yet throughout Nigeria but she's already known since Phyno signed her to Pent Hauze Records.....

She has done key collabos that are big in Nigeria....

1) NNUNU by Phyno ft StormRex

2) BILLION VAN by M.I ft Runtown, Phyno & Stormrex

3) Naalu Ekene by Illbliss ft Stormrex.....

Meanwhile, StormRex is a big artiste in the East... she's very popular there...... She has many hit songs in the East.....

Maybe you girls don't have DSTV in your houses.... WALK WITH ME by Stormrex ft Olamide was on heavy rotation on Soundcity & Trace Urban Tv when it first came out.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

safarigirl the song pro has just lectured us on who she is smiley
baby ure beautiful
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Emodeee: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:

Just ignore em

u like trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) / Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) / Photos: The 3 New Female Singers In Nigeria (emma Nyra, Niyola, Seyi Shay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.