Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Does Nairaland Remove Posts That Challenges Tribalism But Promotes Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Nairaland Remove Posts That Challenges Tribalism But Promotes Tribalism (372 Views)

They Said We Should Stop Tribalism But Our President Is More Tribalistic. / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Nairaland Remove Posts That Challenges Tribalism But Promotes Tribalism by Litmus: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Example of promoted tribal posts: Igbo only threads; Youroba only threads; South South people only threads; Biafra this and that threads

Example of Tribalism challenging posts: the one just removed, posted by --- i cant even remember the name of poster (apology to him) because before i looked twice the thread was removed.

I ask again, holding left ear, are you guys sure if Niraland is still owned by the Nigerian Shawn or has he sold it?
Re: Why Does Nairaland Remove Posts That Challenges Tribalism But Promotes Tribalism by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
The owner is southafrican-ghanaian

And the mods are cameroonian .

Hopefully one day you will fully accept that the average Nigerian is a tribalist and there is no need to point fingers at pseudo foreigners parading as nigerians to preach hate . anyway I heard some people prefer living in lalaland
Re: Why Does Nairaland Remove Posts That Challenges Tribalism But Promotes Tribalism by SETI666(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tribalism is good.if u dobt me,ask ur self what has nigeria or Africa gained by the integration of tribes?NOTHING.Even if nigeria should be one,every tribe should be on his own.also every tribe should teach their children language and teach them in their schools with their native tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Idris Wada Mocks Audu / Defunct Culture And Tourism Leadership Lacked Capacity - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Army Refute Report Of Missing Soldiers 'media Reports Were Exaggerated'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.