Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. (1586 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / This Is Serious!! Man Gets Married To A Pizza (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by janzguy: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
A 22-year-old Russian man recently got married to a
pizza...yes, you read right. Pizza, that round flat bread
usually topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in
an oven. Except that this particular pizza wore a white
wedding veil. The ceremony allegedly took place in the city
of Tomsk, Russia, in a pizzeria with chefs and managers as
witnesses because Russian authorities refused to officially
register the marriage and a church also declined. Awon ti
won ni she se! Lol

The unnamed groom says he decided to marry his favourite
fast food after getting bored of the single life. "Love between
two humans is a complicated wild thing," he said. "Pizza, on
the other hand, would not reject you or betray you, and
speaking quite frankly and sincerely, I love it." The
restaurant even presented the groom and his 'bride' with an
unofficial wedding certificate on a clipboard.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2015/11/photos-russian-man-marries-pizza-say-it.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by frankay430(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Mprex(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
the world has gone completely madembarassed
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by loomer: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
It will not cheat on you it will not betray you. But e go rotten
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Blakjewelry(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol.. I being laughing since I read this ish
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Baboo13(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mprex:
the world has gone completely madembarassed

You can say that again
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Baboo13(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wetin remain make we see for inside this life?
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by faith551(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thought Russians had brains,
The guy even looks like a circus clown
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Thelmerh(f): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
foolishness
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Airforce1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by shadownetinc: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think dats first class madness
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Getting married to food. shocked shocked

What is wrong with these people?
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Divineluv14(f): 3:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Russians are crazy
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Babysho(m): 5:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Atleast,he wouldn't come home tired from work to empty pots....he would simply eat the Pizza! grin
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Shii got messier, dafuq?
Re: Photos: Russian Man Marries A Pizza, Say It Would Not Reject Or Betray You. by VickyRotex(f): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Werey re o.

So they sell Osogbo weed in Russia grin

(1) (Reply)

That Moment You Don't Have Cash To Buy Selfie Stick [photo] / Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) / L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: “I Am Not His Boy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.