Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 (4241 Views)

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months / Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo / Tiwa Savage And Paul Okoye (psquare) In New Cultural Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by henryanna36: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Popular Nigerian music duo Peter and Paul aka P-Square today November 18, 2015 mark their 34th birthday.The duo were born on November 18, 1981 to Mr & Mrs. Moses Okoye in Jos, Nigeria.

The story of P-Square began in St. Murumba secondary school, a small Catholic school in Jos, Nigeria. The twins were part of their school music and drama club where they began singing, dancing, and miming songs by MC Hammer, Bobby Brown and Michael Jackson. Subsequently Peter and Paul formed their own group, called ‘Double P’, ‘P&P’, and ‘Da Pees’, until they eventually settled for ‘P Square’.

In 2001, ‘P-Square’ won the ‘Grab Da Mic’ competition, and hence Benson & Hedges sponsored their debut album ‘Last Nite’, which was released under Timbuk2 music label. P-Square was also nominated as ‘Most Promising African Group’ in the Kora Awards three months after the release of their debut album, and in 2003, they won the Amen Award for ‘Best R&B Group’.

In April 2010, P-Square was named the Artist of the Year at the Kora Awards in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso; an award that comes with a prize money of $1 million. Fast forward to November 2013, Peter Okoye got engaged and married his longtime girlfriend, Titilola Omotayo, while Paul Okoye got married to Anita Isama in March 2014.

Happy birthday to them!

Re: The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by henryanna36: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Another pic

Re: The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by frankay430(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by udmydearest(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Papa God abeg ooo, I still neva blow uptill now oo, economic meltdown no gree.... Meanwhile, hapy bday psquare.
Re: The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by sokoh400(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Transformation.
Re: The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by faith551(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Handsome dudes with real talent, even after becoming family men they're still blessing us with good tunes. OMG really gives me joy.
Re: The Story Of Psquare In Pictures As They Turn 34 by princeogbeide1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
If Psquare where G-boys, they couldn't hv gotten to this level. I could remember that we had a throwback picture of Psquare perforing on stage in 2002 sometime ago here on Nairaland. This shows that this boys are great hustlers in the industry. I wonder why some people said they used their Late mum as sacrifice to the Scam Illuminati. Life is all about wht you see. Jor ooohh

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Goes Unclad In New Photo / 'A Lady And Her Dog' - Toke Makinwa Poses In Style With Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.