Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice (816 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by queenstlll(f): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2015

Fast rising singer, Adekunle Kosoko aka Adekunle Gold, has risen from way down at the bottom to the top where his talent says he should be.

Adekunle Gold as attributed all the success he has achieved to God Almighty and hard work! The ‘Orente’ singer, known for his indigenous style of music tells Encomium magazine that putting so much time and resources into his craft has gotten him where he is now.

lalasticlala
“I would give it to God and also 10 hours of practices and doing something that is entirely different,” Gold replied when asked what’s attributed to his success.

When asked if he saw himself achieving as much as he has within this short time, the singer replied, “I never thought it would be this soon but I knew it was going to happen someday.”

The young singer and songwriter is still basking in the success of his debut singer – Orente – but says his next mission is “to release more singles” and eventually, “an album.”

Source: http://examhall.net/home/adekunle-gold-i-owe-my-success-to-god-and-10hours-of-practice/
Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by Airforce1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
good to know
Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by vizkiz: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:
good to know

10 hours of practice. You hear that? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by Nicolars(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:
good to know
U sef start ur own 10hrs of practice o
I dey wait 4 ur songs

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
10 hours, not a child's play
Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
And so God now has to take the credit for 10 hours constant practice, Africans, sanitize yall brain because a greek can also practice same 10hours and cliche success without knowing you God.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by shizzy7(f): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
I love your 'Sade' song.
Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by iamkingzlee(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
10hours shocked I can't sitdown to read for 8hours, not to talk of practice cry
Re: Adekunle Gold – I Owe My Success To God And 10hours Of Practice by danduj(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
dis guy wey no lyk moni,all his songs is always abt being broke grin

(1) (Reply)

You've Never Seen A Car Like This / I Have Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Set— Jim Iyke / Photos: Vincent Enyeama & Family Goes For Christmas Vacation In Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.