Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Nairalander's Reply To @kelseyreynolds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Reply To @kelseyreynolds (998 Views)

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Reply To @kelseyreynolds by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
So today I opened one of my favourite websites in the world, Nairaland, and right there on the front page was a post about a certain “@KelseyReynolds”.
In her words, “Some of u dumb Africans think that……changing your profile pictures to that of the flag of France will give you a free visa to enter my country, you lie.” I laughed really hard when I saw it because this was the same girl who tweeted a picture a while back and captioned it, “sorry black boys, only white boys can handle this”.
Now the question is, “why is @KelseyReynolds always directing her hateful comments at Africans and Blacks as a whole?
Well, I think it’s pretty explanatory, @KelseyReynolds is simply envious of Africans/Blacks which is irrational to say the least. Why would anyone think putting up a country’s flag as a profile picture is a sign of “wanting a free visa”?
No one thought that when Michelle Obama, Chris Brown, and several other foreigners were supporting the #BringBackOurGirls movement.
Well sweetheart, let me educate you. All Africans who put up the France flag are simply showing love and it’s also a symbol of solidarity with the French people. No one is asking for a visa, so calm down and stop letting your envy for blacks breathe through.
There is more to life than hating on your fellow humans because of the pigment of their skin.
#prayforparis #prayforhumanity

https://younganddogged./2015/11/18/my-reply-to-kelseyreynolds/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6475142800

Re: A Nairalander's Reply To @kelseyreynolds by Thelmerh(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
see how she b sef. if we want visa we know where to go and how to go about it.
Re: A Nairalander's Reply To @kelseyreynolds by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Thelmerh:
see how she b sef. if we want visa we know where to go and how to go about it.
Abi o. Don't mind the attention-seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Trey Songz Coming To Lagos. / Photos From Genevieve Magazine Online Editor, Liz Awoliyi’s Traditional Wedding / (PHOTOS) Nigerian Stars Winning Abroad In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.