Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) (10380 Views)

Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
or you mean the reverse? Have you ever wondered why you have Igbos? Its cos your head is only good to carry loads and harvest yams. The last time I checked Igbo girls make up the highest percentage of prostitutes and akunas in Africa.

Just pray that Nigeria does not break after we finish drinking our oyel because if it does, you will know that harmattan brings cold.

You will personally be sent to harvest cassava for me.
Nuff said.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you @OP but the flag you attaÇhed represent Ijaw nation. I think it will be appropriate to take it down and upload the map of the Six South-South states. Wouldn't want anyone to have Wrong impression.

Meanwhile.... God Bless Every ethnic group in the Nigeri-Delta and Nigeria.

Unfortunately i wasn't tagged but no qualms.
Niger delta as a region are the most endowed but the most abused, raaped and tortured. Its a pity when i see gas flaring in ibeno and we are inhaling such poisonous substance cos there is nothing we can do about.
I feel so much pain when i see oil spilage in my land, yet the government pretends not to see. These are things that encourages militancy and agitation.
The fact must be stated that GEJ (though my most loved politician) never did anything for the south south states at all. I see no reasons he didnt urgently developed ibaka deep seaport which is d deepest in d entire gulf of guinea.
We are lagging behind interms of wealth allocation. I schooled in the north and i know what their leaders did for them.
As per biafra agitation, we are never part of it and will never be.
We shall develop ourselves with or without the FG. Donald duke started that, akpabio improved on it and i wish other governors will consolidate on it and improve on it.
God bless us all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't talk about this shiit anymore.

We are waiting for these expansionists to make noise offline let's see how far they can go.

We protested in Rivers and Delta.. Last time I checked, it was offline.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
we are not interested in any biafran nonsense.
I have been following you on NL for quite sometime and have found out that No true SS person can reject Biafra out rightly like you Do.

But all I know, is that we can never have truer and trusted neighbour like the SE. This not a Biafra issue.

I think my people wr be more comfortable with lower Niger Republic. Biafra sounds intimidating. My personal view.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by demielvis: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op all the ND states were not listed why. Anywayz i'll join #imo
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

We protested in Rivers and Delta.. Last time I checked, it was offline.

Leave them to continue deceiving themselves.

I am not calling for war but if Nigeria breaks tomorrow maybe because oyel runs dry, we will take everyinch of Igboland in Rivers & Delta.

Let me see the 'We ss' chanting goat that will try to be stubborn then.

For now, we are still collecting monthly allocations, we have two states on NDDC and are okay.

The biggest losers are the 'We ss' goats.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ogonimilitant:
I have been following you on NL for quite sometime and have found out that No true SS person can reject Biafra out rightly like you Do.

But all I know, is that we can never have truer and trusted neighbour like the SE. This not a Biafra issue.

I think my people wr be more comfortable with lower Niger Republic. Biafra sounds intimidating. My personal view.

Best comment on this thread. Please take one crate of star.

I agree that the name Biafra should be dropped, I have said that many times.

I am beginning to think that mulattoclaro bat is not from the Niger Delta, there's something about him. He is so pained and frustrated. I won't be surprised if he commits suicide this night, lol.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by bolanto24(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
@op nice thread.
Note: Kalabari and Nembe are Ijaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
demielvis:
Op all the ND states were not listed why. Anywayz i'll join #imo
#Abia #Ondo too. Lmao!
Cc mulattoclaro. Lol
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by bolanto24(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why can't we pursue our destiny within this Nigeria State?

Bro why do you believe so much in the oneness of Nigeria? Even when it seems things will never get better.

You are really a politician.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
bolanto24:
@op nice thread.

Note: Kalabari and Nembe are Ijaws.

Remind the imposter.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Candyrain(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rose2014:

shocked the hustle is real
I'm not surprised he's Yoruba

He even used Ijaw flag to represent niger delta

With the way they are going I won't be surprised if they start having High BP. The desperation and hatred are just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rose2014:

shocked the hustle is real
I'm not surprised he's Yoruba

He even used Ijaw map to represent niger delta

The fact that I don't like The way muclalaro operate on this forum because of His annoying comment sometimes.. but The fact remains that Ss minorities should not be Included into any country without our Concept.. Secondly We have caught many Wannabe on this forum claiming To be from Anioma, Etche e.t.c.. Ask Truckpusher and tonyebarcanista so don't accuse SW of been an imposter Only as ur people re more wannabe than SW.. The other time some were Claiming to be from Itsekiri on fb and were claiming to be in Support Of Biafra.. I was surprise to See names like Chioma , Chuks .. So before You Point Finger Look inside Your "Precious" tribe.

We might consider "Lower Niger Republic " only if you guys respect our decision.. but as for this your Biafra it won't see the light of the day... Count SS minorities Out..
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Rose2014: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

The fact that I don't like The way muclalaro operate on this forum because of His annoying comment sometimes.. but The fact remains that Ss minorities should not be Included into any country without our Concept.. Secondly We have caught many Wannabe on this forum claiming To be from Anioma, Etche e.t.c.. Ask Truckpusher and tonyebarcanista so don't accuse SW of been an imposter Only as ur people re more wannabe than SW.. The other time some were Claiming to be from Itsekiri on fb and were claiming to be in Support Of Biafra.. I was surprise to See names like Chioma , Chuks .. So before You Point Finger Look inside Your "Precious" tribe.

We might consider "Lower Niger Republic " only if you guys respect our decision.. but as for this your Biafra it won't see the light of the day... Count SS minorities Out..

And there are no Igbos in SS?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Rose2014: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Candyrain:

With the way they are going I won't be surprised if they start having High BP. The desperation and hatred are just too much.

It's nauseating to say the least
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by demielvis: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

#Abia #Ondo too. Lmao!

Cc mulattoclaro. Lol
Lol no come spoil my market oo.
I'm still waiting for any idiot that come out and say Abia and Imo is not ND.But as far as OP said ND whether he mention all the states oo i dont care i go shook mouth.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
bolanto24:

Bro why do you believe so much in the oneness of Nigeria? Even when it seems things will never get better.

You are really a politician.

I believe in the Unity of Nigeria too.. even if Nigeria seize to exist then Each Tribe should be given the opportunity to decide there fate not 1 big tribe trying to Force there dream on others and wen you confront them they bash you , Telling you your Opinion donnot matter.

to an Average Itsekiri/Ijaw/Urhobo/edo e.tc man, Nigeria is not Our Problem.. all We need is restructuring .. Sometimes wen I see Igbo Promising 100% Derivation if they align with Biafra I just laugh.. Do they think we re fools or wat ?.. if you can guys can behave like this In Nigeria, I wonder wat will happen to others in Your Phantom Biafra..

#Restructuringistheonlywayout.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by cheruv: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
mulattoclaro, Ikech1278 is from Delta state which is in niger delta or ss.

Our Igbo brothers in Delta state are 100% Ndiigbo and we will not cede an inch of Igboland to any useless 'We SS' group.
Don't mind them!
They think we're joking angry
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Good post and thank you for distancing yaself from mulattoclaro.

I am Igbo but I do not support this Biafra stuff either and I want no war but if Nigeria should break up tomorrow, Igbos would be okay forming a country comprising SE & SS. It will be a regional style of government with a president from one zone and a prime minister from the other zone. There will be resource control such that each region will take up to 80 or 90% of revenues from their region and contribuite the rest to the center.

The name can never be Biafra, something like Lower Niger Republic will be just fine.

Both regions will agree on where to locate the capital and all that.

This is my submission.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro how markate?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rose2014:

And there are no Igbos in SS?

I have never denied the fact that there ain't not Igbo's in SS.. I always address the anioma as Igbo ... but That should not. be used as an excuse to include other SS non-igbo in your map without there concept.. This is what o have been saying Since day one.. but instead of you to address this issue you guys keep insulting us.. is that how to do Things ?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
are you Igbo's cursed? Why are you drinking panadol for our headache? Na by force to join Biafra? Abi SS goat chop your yam? Leave us alone o.

Cc: coolitempa, princedebola, simplycarro, seun, mogidi, lalasticala tell these Igbos to leave us alone o.
For calling yourobbers to come to your aid shows that, the allegation that is leveled against you is true. You're yourobber!!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I believe in the Unity of Nigeria too.. even if Nigeria seize to exist then Each Tribe should be given the opportunity to decide there fate not 1 big tribe trying to Force there dream on others and wen you confront them they bash you , Telling you your Opinion donnot matter.

to an Average Itsekiri/Ijaw/Urhobo/edo e.tc man, Nigeria is not Our Problem.. all We need is restructuring .. Sometimes wen I see Igbo Promising 100% Derivation if they align with Biafra I just laugh.. Do they think we re fools or wat ?.. if you can guys can behave like this In Nigeria, I wonder wat will happen to others in Your Phantom Biafra..

#Restructuringistheonlywayout.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

There will never be restructuring as long as our oyel is still flowing.

God help us.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by demielvis: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:
Don't mind them! They think we're joking angry
Bros easy. This your vex no be here
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
now I know you're a fool. Its your sister doesn't know who she followed or you're a pathological liar. Desperation is a disease.
proudly delta
proudly oshimilli north
proudly igbo

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by gab264(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Those who makes peacelful resolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

No law can be enforced if it does not emanate from masses will .

Universal disobiedience destroys the basis of any legal order.

Those who makes peacelful resolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Biafra : Those who makes peaceful resolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Universal disobedience destroys the basis of any legal order.

Biafra : Those who makes peaceful resolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Are u tired? Biafra is here. grin

Say my name!!! sai Biafra!!! Agian" Sai Biafra.
Continues>>>>>>>>>>

NDI Banyi, oga adiri anyi na mma iseee iseee.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
proudly delta proudly oshimilli north proudly igbo
Bros take am easy nah, lmao.
You want mulattoclaro to hang himself this night.
Hahahahaha
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
why don't you allow us to worry about that? Did I appoint you the spokesperson for SS?
the same question is applicable to you. Did anybody or group of persons appoint you the spokesperson for SS?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by referandum(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Realist2:
It's very painful that our people are not united like the north, we need to speak with one voice, deal with traitor among us and insist on what we want no matter what.
this biafra of a thing erhn me i tire sef please we the sons of ijaw the Niger deltans are not intrested leave us out abeg i like the zoo where i dey at least i go just siddon zoo keepers go dey give mhe food free of charge
abeg i no wan leave this zoo come dey hustle for jungle
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by cheruv: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Yes the combined SE/SS can split into two after secession
The Igbos(SE/SS) and the Mmoño form Biafra with its capital at Atakpa(calabar).
The Ijoids and the Edoids would form lower Niger federation with capital at Wōri(warri)

Apart from the Mmoño, I don't envisage sharing Biafra with any other non Igboid tribe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't have time for oil thieves, land grabbers and criminals. The reason we rejected you guys is due to the fact that you're criminals. Who wants to share a country with criminals and cannibals?
Who are the "we"? And who are the real land grabbers if not you and tonyebarcanister?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by hoobs(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
referandum:

this biafra of a thing erhn me i tire sef please we the sons of ijaw the Niger deltans are not intrested leave us out abeg i like the zoo where i dey at least i go just siddon zoo keepers go dey give mhe food free of charge
abeg i no wan leave this zoo come dey hustle for jungle
and for the record we are not forcing you or even begging you to join....save this in your memory
All we are saying that as your doing your Nigga delta republic...u wunt be doing it with any part of igboland in the name of south south
Which includes igbanke,delta north,parts of rivers expect the okirika axis,you guyz can form wateva u want to form,we could careless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari / 'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President / Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.