Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow (2522 Views)

"I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Listen To My Second Single Guys / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Nina4u(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Airforce1:

I got link to my first single on datafile.com

How does suncloud work if I may ask?
i dunno ..my guy got it ... Lemme see ..gimmi a sek
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Nina4u(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Airforce1:

I got link to my first single on datafile.com

How does suncloud work if I may ask?
think u gotto download the app ..then u got tools ..im not sure
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
think u gotto download the app ..then u got tools ..im not sure
Im there right now.

Its so easy

Smiles
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Nina4u(f): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Im there right now.

Its so easy

Smiles
hahahaha ok then ..link me up when u done .. grin
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Airforce1(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahaha ok then ..link me up when u done .. grin
Ok dear

But theirs a problem

Cant find where to upload song..
smiley
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Nina4u(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Ok dear

But theirs a problem

Cant find where to upload song..
smiley
hahahaha omg i go hurt u angry angry tongue tongue u berra find it
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Airforce1(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahaha omg i go hurt u angry angry tongue tongue u berra find it
Lol
I dey try find am na
grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by peeparty(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
https://www.reverbnation.com

Thanks nina4yoursoul.
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Nina4u(f): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Im going to bed shortly ..its 1.30 am here..and i gotto work tomorrow ..i b up a little longer but hit me up on whatsapp ..17252610794
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Nina4u(f): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
peeparty:

Thanks nina4yoursoul.
u always welome tongue

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Airforce1(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
Im going to bed shortly ..its 1.30 am here..and i gotto work tomorrow ..i b up a little longer but hit me up on whatsapp .. 17252610794
kk dear
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by drizslim(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
End Time Single grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by AAinEqGuinea: 4:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Hey Airforce1,

I listened to one of your singles: Search Your Diva

You are an artist and not everyone is, I like what you're doing. I like the melody and your flow for this track; vocals and instrumental carries the pleasantry of the song.

Regrettably the production is horrible, a singular factor that ruins a track (or entire album) for me. Your vocals and instrumental levels are to loud with endless hot peaks throughout the track, often referred to as hard limits. Limits (and other factors) have to be managed by a conjunction of factors: the ambiance of the studio, your mic, your headphones, mixer, and software all have to calibrated to ensure the intended sound is delivered. This is why many reputable studios have engineers dedicated to mastering audio, yet many artists mistakenly believe they should also do their own engineering or they have the wrong person mastering their audio. You're not Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Don Jazzy, or Timbaland (yet) who can be both engineer and artist cool Please reconsider how your production is handled, investing similar effort in mastering your audio as you've done with your creativity.

Looking forward to hearing more.
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by Airforce1(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Hey Airforce1,

You are an artist and not everyone is, I like what you're doing. I like the melody and your flow for this track; vocals and instrumental carries the pleasantry of the song.

Regrettably the production is horrible, a singular factor that ruins a track (or entire album) for me. Your vocals and instrumental levels are to loud with endless hot peaks throughout the track, often referred to as hard limits. Limits (and other factors) have to be managed by a conjunction of factors: the ambiance of the studio, your mic, your headphones, mixer, and software all have to calibrated to ensure the intended sound is delivered. This is why many reputable studios have engineers dedicated to mastering audio, yet many artists mistakenly believe they should also do their own engineering or they have the wrong person mastering their audio. You're not Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Don Jazzy, or Timbaland (yet) who can be both engineer and artist cool Please reconsider how your production is handled, investing similar effort in mastering your audio as you've done with your creativity.

Thank you for the useful advice... I'm gonna work on that.

My second single is ready.
Drops anytime soon.

Please tryna be around to listen to it.

God bless
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by MuttleyLaff: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Nina4u:
guy is a musician and he is really trying tooo .. It takes time befor u get lot of fans/gigs but im sure u get there ... My guys there..and climbing ...Just have faith ..stay humble and pray . Of cause u gonna feel nervous if ppl go love it ..Just try relax and wait for the prase/critic..then try eaven harder with the next ...and aim for a perfect clubb banger...after ppl go feel your other tracks ..May i ask ..r u on reverbnation or soundcloud?

Airforce1:
Thanks

No i'm not on reverb and suncloud
# eye roll, SMH so you arent yet registered on reverbration and soundcloud?
That's one of the first steps, wannabe or not wannabe, that any serious music aficionado does.

Airforce1:
*Downloading suncloud right now*
Whats ''suncloud''? Whats to download?
You dont download ''suncloud'' sic, but join via free registration

You only register on the site(s), this just like registering on YouTube, allows you to upload your creativity(ies) or material(s),
in order to share with others for fans listening pleasures, fans free downloading, get new fans, get fan feedback/remarks, sell your music etcetera

Lastly its soundcloud and ''suncloud'' sic
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by MuttleyLaff: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Hey Airforce1,

The single is titled ''Such a Diva''

AAinEqGuinea:
You are an artist and not everyone is, I like what you're doing. I like the melody and your flow for this track; vocals and instrumental carries the pleasantry of the song
Lyrically will give it 7/10

AAinEqGuinea:
Regrettably the production is horrible
I cant agree more to this remark

AAinEqGuinea:
a singular factor that ruins a track (or entire album) for me. Your vocals and instrumental levels are to loud with endless hot peaks throughout the track, often referred to as hard limits. Limits (and other factors) have to be managed by a conjunction of factors: the ambiance of the studio, your mic, your headphones, mixer, and software all have to calibrated to ensure the intended sound is delivered. This is why many reputable studios have engineers dedicated to mastering audio, yet many artists mistakenly believe they should also do their own engineering or they have the wrong person mastering their audio.
The beat(s) is/are a complete letdown.
Beat wise it didnt do it for me at all, couldnt even bop my head along with the tune
Intro (i.e. the gra-gra, efizzy demon etcetera) matters a lot, the first few seconds usually determines whether or not to hit the stop button

AAinEqGuinea:
You're not Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Don Jazzy, or Timbaland (yet) who can be both engineer and artist cool
Please reconsider how your production is handled, investing similar effort in mastering your audio as you've done with your creativity
Your vocals will give it 7/10

The production will give it 6/10
and said earlier, lyrically will give it 7/10

AAinEqGuinea:
Yeah me too
and one day, one day, ''wa de be''
meanwhile listen to these for tips regarding intro ideas, for beat composition ideas, lyrics flow ideas, etcetera
''Wa de be'' - Material
''My Woman, My Everything'' Patoranking feat. Wande Coal #thumbs up for this one
''Bami Jo Baby'' - Mr. Flint aka 9ja Diddy feat. Edrino The Don
''Yi wo soun'' - Material feat. Magnum, AY
''Dodo ati Ewa'' - Magnum

Dont settle for less, always insist on what and how you need your creativity to turn out like, how it needs to sound.
Its a tough competition out there, and you will be losing out on lots of admirers with only average quality or not very good music

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by AAinEqGuinea: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
The single is titled ''Such a Diva''

makes sense.

Airforce1 has to fix metadata for both file and upload site:
Re: I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow by MuttleyLaff: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

makes sense.

Airforce1 has to fix metadata for both file and upload site:
Although you can hear it in the song he actually also mentioned on a thread somewhere that the tune is titled "Such a Diva" and not "Search a Diva"

Another thing is you have balls stepping on that site, as I wouldn't touch that download site with a barge pole.

If he can't upload it to soundcloud, reverbnation, YouTube or the likes, as in any other reputable sites, he can listen to it less one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Naija Celebrities That Show Off Their Love For Smoking Igbo / If This Gallant Soldier Slap Your Girlfriend What Would U Do / Funke Akindele Reportedly Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.