Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

IPOB Leader Said On Biafra Radio About Attack In Europe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Leader Said On Biafra Radio About Attack In Europe (470 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Police Officer After Attack In Benue State. Photos / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Leader Said On Biafra Radio About Attack In Europe by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watching the war, fear and tensions in Europe today about the ISIS actions and plans in the west reminds me of a particular broadcast on radio biafra by the IPOB leader, Nnamdi kanu of planned attacks on the European soil as a result of their role in Syria crises which in turn gave rise to mass exodus of Syrians as refugees into Europe by all means. He also made mention of terrorists among the migrants moving in to decimate europe

could it be termed to be a prophecy playing out or...?

some body should please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: IPOB Leader Said On Biafra Radio About Attack In Europe by john124(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Somehow i know not the answer to that question.
Some things they say on that turns out to be true.
(Yawns!)
Re: IPOB Leader Said On Biafra Radio About Attack In Europe by john124(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Somehow i know not the answer to that question.
Some things they say on that radio turns out to be true.
(Yawns!)

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: See What Some Lagosians Did To A Phone Thief In Ikeja (PHOTOS) / Photos: Bomb Found Inside A Catholic Church In Kenya, Device Set To Be Denotated / Blood Rains This Christmas As Boko Haram Kills 14, Burns Entire Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.