Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? (1493 Views)

These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / China Mobile A3s Thread / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Although there are many China mobile brands currently doing well in the Nigerian mobile market which honestly will make me say almost all are doing very great interms of shape,design and quality but only one out of all makes me go crazy and wow...which is INFINIX.is it the durability,affordability,what about the reliability,popularity and portability!!!INFINIX mobile phones compared to others as it all.....
let's hear yours..
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by sats: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
when xiaomi and huawei dey there
thread closed abeg

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by kekakuz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Injoo all the way
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Apple Of China - Xiaomi

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
sats:
when xiaomi and huawei dey there
thread closed abeg
the 2 are equally good China brands but are they affordable?the answer is no and how many people will u c using them.I am talking about some factors which u have 2 consider..
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
kekakuz:
Injoo all the way
state ur reasons..may go a long way in aspiring others about the brand
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by hawksford: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
GIONEE!!!

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by okooloyun1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gionee

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by WHOPASSGOD: 4:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Gionee

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2015
AccessME:
Although there are many China brands out there competing in Nigeria mobile market at the moment but only one out of all makes me go crazy and wow which is INFINIX.is it the durability,affordability,what about the reliability,popularity and portability!!!INFINIX mobile phones compared to others as it all.....
let's hear yours..

Corrected.

2 Likes

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Youngzedd(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2015
AccessME:
the 2 are equally good China brands but are they affordable?the answer is no and how many people will u c using them.I am talking about some factors which u have 2 consider..

Xiaomi products are affordable.

Hope you know the difference between affordable and cheap.

Infinix is for low class citizens (Cheap) while Xiaomi is for middle and upper class (Affordable)

smiley

2 Likes

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by kolexepana: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Haha cheesy
Tecno don komot for China category?
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Youngpo413: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Vertu.
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Youngzedd post=40174917]

Infinix is for low class citizens (Cheap) while Xiaomi is for middle and upper class (Affordable)

smiley[/quote try get ur facts right b4 posting..why will u say infinix is for low class citizens?oboy he nor easy to carry 20somtin 2 30k buy phone o moreover Xiaomi have not even been launched yet thus Nigerians haven't have impression of the phone which make it acceptance and affordability stagnant 4 now unlike infinix which has already gain approval and acceptance all over the country couple with great value for your money
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by fashrola(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Ouikitel... men that brand's technology is something else

Unbreakable screen
Big Battery that can power a cooking range: K6000
Water resistance
Fire Proof

Most Shocking: Very Cheap
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Youngzedd(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2015
AccessME:

try get ur facts right b4 posting..why will u say infinix is for low class citizens?oboy he nor easy to carry 20somtin 2 30k buy phone o moreover Xiaomi have not even been launched yet thus Nigerians haven't have impression of the phone which make it acceptance and affordability stagnant 4 now unlike infinix which has already gain approval and acceptance all over the country couple with great value for your money

Take it or leave it, Infinix is for low income earners.
How can you compare local brand with international brand. Infinix product is a combined pieces of scrap.

Xiaomi Asia No 1 and Apple of China.

Enough of this argument.

I have been using Xiaomi over a year now (2013 flagship device). As a matter of fact I can't use any other phone that's not from Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Xhaka(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Wow, so Tecno aint china again
They've really up their game
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by harmbhrosz(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2015
AccessME:
but you topic states which China phone is your best at the moment... undecided
What you think is expensive to you is affordable to someone else

Anyway mine is Jiayu S3 and that's coz I've never regret buying.
it hoping to port soon tho grin
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by harmbhrosz(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Youngzedd:

smiley
mehn I wish I can give you 100likes

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by calddon(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2015
I love xiaomi, d only brand dat i can use aside from HTC n Motorolas droids. Xiaomi first won my heart with their miui roms, to the extent that before I get a new device i carry out research to see if it has an miui custom Rom already cooked or if it's cookable.

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
calddon:
I love xiaomi, d only brand dat i can use aside from HTC n Motorolas droids. Xiaomi first won my heart with their miui roms, to the extent that before I get a new device i carry out research to see if it has an miui custom Rom already cooked or if it's cookable.
xiaomi is equally a good brand but have u consider other factors that goes with it?l choose infinix because of OP view in conformity with aforementioned factors

1 Like

Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2015
fashrola:
Ouikitel... men that brand's technology is something else

Unbreakable screen
Big Battery that can power a cooking range: K6000
Water resistance
Fire Proof

Most Shocking: Very Cheap
Oya na tell us the Price..let's know if it affordable to all compared to INFINIX
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by augster(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Xiaomi and umi definitely
Re: At The Moment,Which China Mobile Brand Would You Say Is Your Best And Why? by invisibility: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
INFINIX AND UMI.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note3 For Sale In Kaduna / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale / Redmi Note 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.