Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. (999 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
what i discovered was heartbreaking, i was sitteth with my guys in our normal meeting place when i saw my neibour's 13year old daughter passing by, so i had to call her because i wanted to send her on an errand so i ask her where she was coming from and she said she went to buy condoms for her dad, at first i could not believe my ears but lo and behold she showed me the condom, now i dont really know if i should confront her dad, or will i be going into family affair that does not concern me? what should i do? cc lalasticlala
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by tobillionaire(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
mind yo own business

2 Likes

Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by dapsin999(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Make police arrest the papa. I'm sure he's using the condom on her. Useless parents don full our society now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
tobillionaire:
mind yo own business
really?
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
All liars shall go to hell op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
That is weird
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
All liars shall go to hell op
this is real, i aint joking
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by SAMBARRY: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
this is real, i aint joking
iro ti fo elori
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
iro ti fo elori
write in english pls!! abi u nor go school ni?

1 Like

Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Targaryen:
write in english pls!! abi u nor go school ni?
ask me again. Oloshi!
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
was her mother at home if not you should tell the mother instead. That man is indirectly trying to groom his daughter into having sex with him. Sending her to buy condoms is just so she can start feeling comfortable with sex around him. That is if he has not already started entering.
Talk to the mother not the father
Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guy how many topic wud u open in one day? Dont u have sometin doing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAD Sent A 13years Old Girl To Buy Condoms. by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2015
I was going to take this post serious until Nairaland CIA detectors arrived lol!

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Final Year Student In Need Of A Rich Husband / There Are Happy Endings. / See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.