Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics (2764 Views)

Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by Opinedecandid(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
If they like, let them not only storm Kogi, let them 'bomb' Kogi for final Governorship campaign, it amount to nothing, what will be will be.
Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I am certain that the defeat of APC will be legendary

Audu is a big time criminal, a man so pompous of himself, a corrupt personified.

Wada is clueless, reckless in speeding state funds and has no focus.

I weep for Kogi. This are the people the two parties can present.

I did rather vote Philip Salawu (JP) of the Labour Party.
Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by JingoOAU(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
bugzbunny:

If u went to school...pls go bk for refund...
They made u a real dunce instead

You urgently need brain transplant...I must have been a nightmare to you for you to be recklessly stalking me up and down...

You simply lack home training since your parents are not there to even teach you manners

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by EdCure: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC's victory in Kogi is not in doubt. The people are fed up with PDP's reckless corruption and incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by dainformant(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2015
because he's the president -Nation before party
henchamb:
Osinbajo didn't attend HID burial.
Why is buhari absent from the grand finale.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by donphilopus: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The defeat of APC is guaranteed

Guy, why you dey talk like this na? When we see a colourful event we know it. This event ain't colourful and it suggests it's no rented crowd. With this crowd, you're still saying Wada would lose For where? Why you like to dey joke with everything na?? The margin would just be too much for Wada to bear. I pray he doesn't commit suicide though.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics by donphilopus: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Audu is a big time criminal, a man so pompous of himself, a corrupt personified.

Wada is clueless, reckless in speeding state funds and has no focus.

I weep for Kogi. This are the people the two parties can present.

I did rather vote Philip Salawu (JP) of the Labour Party.

Bros, if na Igala you be, then I believe you are kidding me. I'm very sure you won't see two of your people on the ballot and go ahead to vote an Ebira man. That I'm sure would never happen. You'll either vote Audu or Wada. No doubt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) / Top 10 Highest Oil Producing Countries In Africa / Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.