Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bankers In The House, Kindly Answer This Question - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bankers In The House, Kindly Answer This Question (970 Views)

Very Funny Bankers In Lagos Dressed In School Uniforms / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Who Can Answer This Question Correctly. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House, Kindly Answer This Question by Isryl02(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015

Re: Bankers In The House, Kindly Answer This Question by papadjaji: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Do you know you that your card has round the clock access to over 600 GT ATMs? Do you know it can access several hundreds of POS machines? Do you know you can use that card to make payment for oversea transactions any time or day? And do you think they do not spend money to give you all these payment access?
You can drop the card if you don't have need for it. But if you do, then be ready to enjoy the cost of carrying a card.
NB: I don't use the bank but I have just a card and I know the value I get from it.
Re: Bankers In The House, Kindly Answer This Question by Isryl02(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
papadjaji:
Do you know you that your card has round the clock access to over 600 GT ATMs? Do you know it can access several hundreds of POS machines? Do you know you can use that card to make payment for oversea transactions any time or day? And do you think they do not spend money to give you all these payment access?
You can drop the card if you don't have need for it. But if you do, then be ready to enjoy the cost of carrying a card.
NB: I don't use the bank but I have just a card and I know the value I get from it.
hmmm! I'm learning

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Contact List (different Types Of Boo) / Christmas Mathematics (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.