Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture (1256 Views)

Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by macino1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
please share what your reactions will be if you were the one your grandfather did that to. . .

But for me na to use one better hot slap take remove the death commot from him face. The slap sound go even force angel to add for him 100yrs more. lol

Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by OsamedeHazard10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
End Time FTC
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ultimate search begins
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by klbakare(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
I go just hold im spirit, drag am put for im body back....lols
stale joke tho.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by jejemanito: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
End Time Grandfather
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by HowAreYou(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by teeboila(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
100 Million(S)

hmmmm Grammar
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by virus05(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time pics
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by itstpia8: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
macino1:
please share what your reactions will be if you were the one your grandfather did that to. . .

But for me na to use one better hot slap take remove the death commot from him face. The slap sound go even force angel to add for him 100yrs more. lol

in your family, you regularly slap and beat up your elders?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na to die follow am. When i meet am him go tell me then i reincarnate and come to the family
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by Saurab: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
We go find am o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by Aromas: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
To me o, grin he never die finish......... I will rush n cut any electric wire and place it on his tommy, den he go gasp grin OR Grab his prick with force of gravitygrin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by tafabaloo(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Old boy! Na Reinhard Bonke crusade oooo! He must wake up to complete the story
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by ki02020(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
itstpia8:

It is not so serious... wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by macino1(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

Ans: no sir
"slap death out of his face" is what I said.

now, the question is what will you do? if your grandfather. . . .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture by tpiadotcom: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2015
macino1:

Ans: no sir
"slap death out of my face" is what I said, last time I checked that should be a figure of speech.

now, the question was what will you do? if. . . . .

Jesus, why do you folks not know how to converse without threatening violence?

I would really like to know. Is it the result of under education, bad education, frustration or something else?

learn the art of civil discourse- do you understand what that means?

and how is your family habit of beating up your elderly relatives a figure of speech?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Petrol Station Fire Outbreak In Asaba / NLC Issues A’ibom Govt 21 Days Ultimatum / Minister Of State For Labour And Employment And His Son Die In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.