Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) (25888 Views)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
akpanikpe:

End time nairalanders undecided
END TIME poster
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nonybb: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is an IDIOT
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
teebaxy:
I'm beginning to hate this hell rufai guy, abi what is he always looking for in Abuja...him dey enter abj like say abj na him government house
Remember E (Elrufa-e) is one time a Minister of FCT. Who down person can hide for Em in ABJ?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by yyeanqah(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just dey pass
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by mayor9498(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by ikaboy: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari is an IDIOT

Better see a psychiatrist before you hit the streets.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by amuniiopz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nonybb:
I wish God can struck Buhari with cancer evil GOVERNMENT OR rather e-GOV
he will first strike your ashawo mother and that your dirty father before e strike you and your cursed siblings...!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
mmafhew:
Men re out dere working, idiots(PDP) re there critizin.
You talk like the perfect fooll. Working indeed... undecided
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by loomer: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
This man no dey stay him state?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
See news!!! Only in Zoogeria. Wat are we suppose to do with this trash news undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
teeboila:
Propagandeur Arena - a place where two propagandist meet (source - Wailing Wailers dictionary Nairaland edition)
moral of your comment please undecided
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by TallTola(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
PMB abeg name el-rufai as Minister of Visitation

This Man likes To visit a lot
EL-RUFAI iS now d MINISTER OF VISITATION.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by klax(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Partner in liar.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
AS FOR ME, I PREFER THIS COUNTRY TO BE RULED BY NORTHERNERS ONLY. THEY ARE SO SOUND POLITICALLY AND MORALLY UPRIGHT. I LOVE THE HAUSA/FULANIS. MIND YOU I'M FROM THE SOUTHWEST cool

If you're from the SOUTHWEST. then permit me to say "ode ni eh!"
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Always visiting people, that's the only job El Rufai know how to do. Keep your stinking behind in Kaduna and do your job.
What is wrong with these politicians?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
AS FOR ME, I PREFER THIS COUNTRY TO BE RULED BY NORTHERNERS ONLY. THEY ARE SO SOUND POLITICALLY AND MORALLY UPRIGHT. I LOVE THE HAUSA/FULANIS. MIND YOU I'M FROM THE SOUTHWEST cool
you have spoken well your slave masters re proud of you

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by IamThrive(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Is this thing news?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Snipespeter: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
AMERICAN POLICE
In America, A lady reported a rape case between her and her boyfriend to the police...

Lady(crying) : good morning officer, my Boyfriend raped me seriously.

Policemen: oh, we are deeply sorry for that, we are gonna take this matter serious, its against the law here.....

NIGERIAN POLICEMEN
A lady reported a rape case between her and her boyfriend...

Lady: officer my boyfriend rape me ooo, i don die ooo

Policemen: chaiii, na serious matter oo, em.... Sargent Okoro, abeg bring statement make she write everything wey happen. .....
Ehen, wetin happen

Lady: i went to see this my boyfriend and he seriously raped me, and....

Policeman: calm down, calm down, write am down!

The lady writes it....

Policeman: around what time?

Lady: eh, we first went to the club, we drank, we ate, we danced, so after the club we now went to his place...

Policeman: around when?

Lady: 3am

Policeman (surprised): 3? 3am? U go him house? Oya write am.

The lady writes it down......

Lady: officer i was in his house and....

Policeman: you go your own house?

Lady: No

Policeman: oh, you go him house?

Lady: yes

Policeman: put am for paper.

The lady writes it.....

Policeman: so as you reach em house wetin come happen?

Lady: eh, as we went to his house, i removed my clothes and went to shower....

Policeman: oh, u baf? You baf for man house? You remove your cloth for him bedroom?

Lady: yes!

Policeman: write am down!

Lady writes it.....

Policeman: ehen, wen you baf finish, wetin come happen?

Lady: eh, when i baf finish, i lie down for him bed.

Policeman: eh? Oh for him guest room?

Lady: no officer, in his room off course.

Policeman: oh, in his room? Wetin u wear?

Lady: his t-shirt.

Policeman: oh, u wear him shirt? U wear pant?

Lady: pant? Haba no na officer, just his shirt

Policeman: (shouts) Oh, you no wear pant? For man house? You wicked, write am down!!! .
. .
. .
. . .
. To be Continued...lol
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by samsard(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
Just listen to yourself. the mindset of a slave. *spits on comment*

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Lionsclaw: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
Doubt you are from the south west. You are from the stone age based on how you reason. The same Fulani who enter peoples farms with their cows, destroy the crops, kill the owners family and kidnap him abi. Slave mentality
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Ademusiwa1a: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2015
I am a funny person.

When I saw fashola office. I laugh. I saw him holding pen

Broredi and kulikuli lo ye ki fashola ma ta,

I am already head of state / emperor of the country of kingdom western Nigeria.

Biafra who is shouting ,they knowledge. They already have 90% freedom because they collect their taxes
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by ObongOluomo: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2015
wosyky:

Free ? Hmmmmmmm
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 19, 2015
mmafhew:
Men re out dere working, idiots(PDP) re there critizin.

Fool
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Inferior foolish slave

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by olawonder(m): 2:16am On Nov 19, 2015
If other governors visits Abuja as often as ElRufai does, I wouldn't know what to make of those visits as they'd be unsual to see all governors going in circles for reasons nobody understands. Why is only this man, who is as a governor as every other state in d country, going to Abuja on a monthly basis?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Has He Gone To Plan More Attacks? Continue, We'd Blame GEJ!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by Estimable(m): 4:25am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
Since ure searching4love, why not marry a hausa lady....so ur love for them l be complete.....
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by amanze15(m): 4:58am On Nov 19, 2015
I am sure El rufai goes to Abuja on the weekend, cheesy i no blame am
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by blackpanda: 5:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Nonybb:
I wish God can struck Buhari with cancer evil GOVERNMENT OR rather e-GOV

You and ur parents will die of cancer first
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by manosteel(m): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2015
wosyky:

I smell........
Re: El-Rufai Visits Lai Mohammed In Abuja (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2015
ok, the photo affair continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Operatives Feared Killed As Gunmen Burn Station In Anambra / President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.