Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. (1098 Views)

Yahoomail Login And Sign IN / I'm Having A Problem Signing In To My Yahoo Mail Account On My Laptop,help Plz / Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. by Gpowered79(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2009
Hello house, some time ago i have being having this problem of signing in to yahoo mail and yahoo messenger is not only that,
is even too very slow. until i found the little secret that firewall can cause.
what i did is that i off my firewall and that solve my problem of signing in both yahoo mail and messenger it even increase the speed of my browsing.   

How to off your firewall.
(1) click on your start icon
(2)click on Control panel
(3)Look for window firewall and off it.
that is all after that Ur system browsing speed will be increase

just try it and post Ur experience
Re: Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. by Oxone(m): 4:50am On May 22, 2009
you are playing with fire angry angry angry

do yyou actually know the function of the firewall undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. by jaybee3(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2009
dumbass grin grin
Re: Do You Have Problem Signing In To Yahoomail Or Yahoomeesenger? Try This. by Oxone(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2009
A firewall is software or hardware that checks information coming from the Internet or a network, and then either blocks it or allows it to pass through to your computer, depending on your firewall settings.

A firewall can help prevent hackers or malicious software (such as worms) from gaining access to your computer through a network or the Internet. A firewall can also help stop your computer from sending malicious software to other computers.

By default, most programs are blocked by Windows Firewall to help make your computer more secure. To work properly, some programs might require you to allow them to communicate through the firewall. do that instead of turning the whole firewall off

(1) (Reply)

Call 08057004145 For Laptop Repairs If U Live Around Akute/lambe/Giwa-Oke Aro/ / How To Boost Your Laptop Battery Life !!!! / Was Your Yahoo Account Among The 450,000 Hacked Accounts, You Can Check Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.